Notre Dame 38 Stanford 17

Parrott

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks a lot like 2012. A couple of breaks here and some overrated opponents to hype up the Irish. Vandy should have beat this team and Stanford is overrated with a gift from Oregon. Up next is Va Tech; yep the same one that loss to ODU. They are currently ranked in the top 25. Could be wrong but ND is set up pretty for the playoffs.

Like there aren't several teams in the top 10 with some overrated opponents to hype them up. :rolleyes:

So should Ohio State. I think their schedules are fairly similar in toughness.

Except they’re not. Michigan and Michigan State are better teams than anything Notre Dame has left. I’m not sure what is debatable about that. You can legitimately make the case that the best team left on NDs schedule is Syracuse.

Except they’re not. Michigan and Michigan State are better teams than anything Notre Dame has left. I’m not sure what is debatable about that. You can legitimately make the case that the best team left on NDs schedule is Syracuse.

Syracuse would likely beat both Michigan and State. Not impressed with either, they're overrated.

Like there aren't several teams in the top 10 with some overrated opponents to hype them up. :rolleyes:

Absolutely, I was drawing comparison to the 2012 team where things just fell into place for Notre Dame en route to getting steam rolled by Bama in the championship game. Things are falling into place for the Irish again this year and in the end an undefeated Notre Dame team will not be left out of the playoffs.

Absolutely, I was drawing comparison to the 2012 team where things just fell into place for Notre Dame en route to getting steam rolled by Bama in the championship game. Things are falling into place for the Irish again this year and in the end an undefeated Notre Dame team will not be left out of the playoffs.

Perhaps. I don't know that they'd deserve a top 4 spot, depends on how they play the rest of the way.

Perhaps. I don't know that they'd deserve a top 4 spot, depends on how they play the rest of the way.

So now you think if ND goes undefeated they won’t deserve a top 4 spot? You are a hot rake machine this morning. The only way an undefeated ND doesn’t get in is if you have 4 undefeated power 5 conference champs.