Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 87 NKU 41

Featured Replies

  • Author

I love the tempo from this group. Everyone can get up and down they floor, and they have guards that can fill the passing lanes and create turnovers. They shot the 3 well, but I expect that to be a constant issue for this team. They aren't very big if Adam H. and Hall are out, but McGowan, Williamson and Sikes looked comfortable on the wings and down low. Ron Allen was......well....Ron Allen. More to come...

  • Author
This is football right:D

UC might not score 87 points combined in football this year... :lol:

UC might not score 87 points combined in football this year... :lol:

 

And the D wont give up 41 in one game to nearly anyone either.

  • Author
And the D wont give up 41 in one game to nearly anyone either.

Very true. Just about what I expected when Dantonio was hired. I'll take it... :thumb:

So much for the experience factor huh?

Well...I didn't have the opportunity to go to the game tonight because of meetings...but I believe I'll be at the game where NKU faces off with Xavier. Hopefully they will have a better showing.

  • Author
Well...I didn't have the opportunity to go to the game tonight because of meetings

As a NKU fan, you didn't miss much... :D

As a NKU fan, you didn't miss much... :D

 

Yeah I figured, but still like to seem the guys play. Probably couldn't tell from tonight but they are going to be exciting and good on the D-2 level.

Am I the only one who is slightly surprised by the margin of victory?

 

I thought UC would win by about 20. NKU has some pretty decent talent & will fit in well in D2.

  • Author
Am I the only one who is slightly surprised by the margin of victory?

 

I thought UC would win by about 20. NKU has some pretty decent talent & will fit in well in D2.

I'd say everyone at the game was a bit surprised...

I predicted a 5 pt victory, based on our inexperience... I was wrong! Maybe we're not as bad as I thought... 15-17 wins??

So much for the experience factor huh?

 

DI experience doesn't = DI talent.

DI experience doesn't = DI talent.

 

...and there's a reason all but one of those D1 experienced players are at NKU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.