Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 87 NKU 41

Featured Replies

  • Author
I predicted a 5 pt victory, based on our inexperience... I was wrong! Maybe we're not as bad as I thought... 15-17 wins??

Still too early to tell. They have to have at least one of the big guys for BEast play to get that many wins. I have no doubt this team will have a few surprise upsets along the way, but the games against even talent worries me....

Still too early to tell. They have to have at least one of the big guys for BEast play to get that many wins. I have no doubt this team will have a few surprise upsets along the way, but the games against even talent worries me....

GT, sorry. I did mean Teague for NKU in the Updates forum. Williamson seemed (at least the radio guys said) to play a good game.

 

Good luck to your Bearcats, I'd love to see them make the tournament this year (That'd be HUGE for them). Good luck in the Big East.:thumb:

 

Williamson is the JuCo transfer from Cincinnati State, correct???

  • Author
GT, sorry. I did mean Teague for NKU in the Updates forum. Williamson seemed (at least the radio guys said) to play a good game.

 

Good luck to your Bearcats, I'd love to see them make the tournament this year (That'd be HUGE for them). Good luck in the Big East.:thumb:

Thanks. Big John Williamson is going to be a name you'll hear a lot if they are even going to be average...

As a fan of Murray State and knowing Micks Dad Hep from CovCath, I had the pleasure of meeting Mick at Murray State when his Dad intorduced him to me. UC fans, you will love this man, as both he and his Dad bleed UC and have for years, and years. Maybe not this year or the next but if give Mick the time, he will make you forget whats his name...

 

This from a person who used to root for UK, X, MSU and anybody who beat UC......

  • Author

I'm already a huge fan of Mick. I think the program has a fantastic future with him in charge...

Thanks. Big John Williamson is going to be a name you'll hear a lot if they are even going to be average...

 

The big guy from Cincy St. looked like a really solid player. Whats his height and weight?

  • Author

Big John is 6'6" 245...

Big John is 6'6" 245...

 

Another one in the Hicks/Maxiell mold?

  • Author
Another one in the Hicks/Maxiell mold?

Yes, but a bit more of a natural scorer out on the floor...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.