November 1, 200619 yr Don't know the details yet but I just heard it on Wlex 18 then they went to a commercial!
November 1, 200619 yr He violated a team rule.. Which one, wasn't specified. http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/15904001.htm
November 1, 200619 yr Author He violated a team rule.. Which one, wasn't specified. http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/15904001.htm I just heard that it was a undisclosed team violation!
November 2, 200619 yr Hello Perry Stevenson! Tubby said Thomas was going to start, but now we will have orbzut in there instead...
November 2, 200619 yr Tubby did say we would go big with Woo and Morris starting along with Crawford, Bradley, and Perry, but at this time the go to lineup will likely be Morris, Perry, Crawford, Bradley, and either Jasper or Meeks. This will give us the chance to see a little more of Stevenson though.
November 2, 200619 yr He is only gonna miss one game that counts. The 2 exhibitions count towards his 3 game hiatus.
November 2, 200619 yr Paging Shagari Alleyne. Hopefully Carter can step up - I hate when we have to trust Woo.
November 2, 200619 yr Tubby said Thomas was going to start, but now we will have orbzut in there instead... Stevenson brings more to the table then: Woo or Thomas. That's a joke.
November 2, 200619 yr Sounds like coach is setting an example early in hopes of not having another like last year.
November 2, 200619 yr He is only gonna miss one game that counts. The 2 exhibitions count towards his 3 game hiatus. Woo, big punishment... miss 2 exhibitions and Miami (OH).
November 2, 200619 yr Woo, big punishment... miss 2 exhibitions and Miami (OH). You can't judge the punishment without even knowing why he was suspended.
November 2, 200619 yr Don't know the details yet but I just heard it on Wlex 18 then they went to a commercial! ....and this is a bad thing? Sheray is terrible, let him sit the whole year.
November 2, 200619 yr Don't know the details yet but I just heard it on Wlex 18 then they went to a commercial! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa thats all I can say......why Tubby ever recruited Sheray is the question of the Century.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.