Highlands Freshman and JV squads

jbwill2

JV just lost the exact same way the varsity did the night before to Cov Cath on a last second play. Cov Cath varsity and JV both with wins over the Birds this year.

:ylsuper:

Congrats to CovCath for winning both games this year. We hope to return the favor in a week and a half.:ylsuper:

I know the freshman team doesn't play big school powers (Trinity, Elder, X or X), but does the jv team?

I know the JV played Trinity twice and they also played Elder. That accounts for 3 losses plus the Cov. Cath. loss makes 4 , but I don't know what the fifth loss was. I'm kinda thinking it was Dixie.

I know the JV played Trinity twice and they also played Elder. That accounts for 3 losses plus the Cov. Cath. loss makes 4 , but I don't know what the fifth loss was. I'm kinda thinking it was Dixie.

I thought the birds killed Dixie and lost to Scott Co.......

Birds JV losses..... Trintity 2wice..CCH, Scott Co, Elder. not too shabby....considering the schedule. Take the 10-0 Baby birds and mix them in next year along with the strong Jr. class of startes like Hurtt, Ball, Stine, Cecil, ..etc... the Birds will be good for a while.

Trinity the first game was a good old fashioned butt-kickin'...second game was much closer but the JV wore out, put the ball on the ground, mental mistakes...adds up to a loss...Scott County...wasn't there but was told it was winnable..but fumbles, INT's, mental errors killed 'em. Elder was a stellar effort that came up short...driving for winning score when we put the ball on the ground...is there a pattern developing here?? CovCath...well, let's just say we "snatched defeat from the jaws of victory"...I guess Mass and confession came through on that "Hail Mary". Congrats to the victors...let the lesser work harder!!