September 14, 20188 yr We blitz and miss the tackle. Bengals and referees have gave them 14 points. Dre gave them the last seven.
September 14, 20188 yr Dre gave them the last seven. I agree, I think he is a weak leak in our defense. He can't catch nothing.
September 14, 20188 yr Have to go to bed soon. Hope they keep they’re foot on the gas. The last drive of the first half, the body language seemed to me like “aw well we are up three TDs”. Now it’s only a two possession game.
September 14, 20188 yr Bengals should have run the ball a couple of times that last drive. I have zero problem with them being aggressive there. Usually Marvin always plays it conservative and runs the ball to get to half. It didn't work out this time, but I rather have aggressive Marvin. We know what conservative Marvin gets us at the end of the day. With that said that happening probably will make him go back to conservative, ugh.
September 14, 20188 yr Watch second half Andy revert back to "deer in the headlights Andy". He'll have to prove to me tonight that the spotlight is not too big for him by coming out and having a good 2nd half and not giving Baltimore short fields.
September 14, 20188 yr Bengals should have run the ball a couple of times that last drive. I was wondering who would post that. I don't disagree. However, all I have heard for as long as Marvin has been the coach is that he is way too conservative at the end of the half. So he gets aggressive and it comes back to bite him. That is probably the last time we will see that aggressive play calling before half from Marvin.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.