Ravens/Bengals Updates

I have zero problem with them being aggressive there. Usually Marvin always plays it conservative and runs the ball to get to half. It didn't work out this time, but I rather have aggressive Marvin. We know what conservative Marvin gets us at the end of the day.

With that said that happening probably will make him go back to conservative, ugh.

You mean you can usually count on Marvin to do the wrong thing at the wrong time. Terrible clock management with a 3 TD lead and little time on the clock. They get the ball to start the 2nd half and should have NEVER given Baltimore enough time to cut into the lead.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have zero problem with them being aggressive there. Usually Marvin always plays it conservative and runs the ball to get to half. It didn't work out this time, but I rather have aggressive Marvin. We know what conservative Marvin gets us at the end of the day.

With that said that happening probably will make him go back to conservative, ugh.

I am good being somewhat aggressive, but I run the ball on either first or second down there. Burn about 30 seconds on the clock so either the Bengals score or no one scores.

You mean you can usually count on Marvin to do the wrong thing at the wrong time. Terrible clock management with a 3 TD lead and little time on the clock. They get the ball to start the 2nd half and should have NEVER given Baltimore enough time to cut into the lead.

I am good being somewhat aggressive, but I run the ball on either first or second down there. Burn about 30 seconds on the clock so either the Bengals score or no one scores.

I guarantee if the Bengals run the play first down get stuffed. Ravens take time out, and now Bengals 2nd a long. People would be screaming that he should have tried to put them away and not be same old conservative marvin. Bengals had the ball on the 40 yard line. People would have been livid as usual if they took foot off the gas there and didn't try to put them away.

Always easy to second guess once it doesnt work. I'll take aggressive Marvin every day of the week over his same old 14 years of being conservative and always playing it safe by the book.

I guarantee if the Bengals run the play first down get stuffed. Ravens take time out, and now Bengals 2nd a long. People would be screaming that he should have tried to put them away and not be same old conservative marvin. Bengals had the ball on the 40 yard line. People would have been livid as usual if they took foot off the gas there and didn't try to put them away.

Always easy to second guess once it doesnt work. I'll take aggressive Marvin every day of the week over his same old 14 years of being conservative and always playing it safe by the book.

No doubt people would have been screaming. No second guessing on my part. With a 21 point lead, I run the ball on first or second down and make the Ravens burn a timeout.

Also, please note post #60 above.

Like I said count on Marvin to do the wrong thing at the wrong time! The team has to execute but the head dummie makes the decisions on how to manage the last 2 minutes of the half. Marvin has and will probably always be terrible at clock management.

Here comes the bad Bengals. Holding call on a long run first possession and false starts on 3rd in the 2nd possession to put them in deep 3rd down. Watch the lead evaporate in no time. Just hope the defense can hold off the Ravens because if they are going to beat the Ravens I think it will have to be on defense because Andy may not put them in the end zone this half.

No doubt people would have been screaming. No second guessing on my part. With a 21 point lead, I run the ball on first or second down and make the Ravens burn a timeout.

Also, please note post #60 above.

I agree, run on first down and make Ravens show their hand. Call a time out or not.