Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens/Bengals Updates

Featured Replies

Billy Price down. Get up big fella.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to speak too soon, but this is just about the most efficient, intense, and consistent that I've ever seen the Bengals on both sides of the ball. So far they're really putting together something special. :thumb:

Ravens defense is not looking good. Nice play design and execution by the Bengals. The Ravens look confused and aren't getting pressure on Dalton. Getting the lead helps a lot.

Mixon ... stop the friggin' dancing in the red zone. Man up and go hard straight ahead.

There you go sumo ... Dalton to Green again for the score.

 

Good protection again on 3rd and goal from about the 7 or 8.

Dang, this is hard to believe, TD Dalton to Green. 21-0.

There you go sumo ... Dalton to Green again for the score.

 

Yes, I am eating crow on that comment.

I agree on the intensity comment. Just said to someone today that that was missing last week in the first half after the first drive. Nice to see.

Unbelievable, Dalton is looking really good. The OL has played lights out so far too.

Wow...pinch me...I'm really getting to see what it feels like to be a happy Bengals fan...and in Prime Time no less...wow feels pretty good. :clap:

I see zero difference in intensity. I see a big difference in execution by the Bengals and lack of it by the Ravens.

I see zero difference in intensity. I see a big difference in execution by the Bengals and lack of it by the Ravens.

 

Their defense is real intense from where I'm sitting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.