Steelers 21 Browns 21 (OT)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a stat saying NFL teams with a turnover margin of +5 or better in a game are 132-4-1. The Browns are responsible for two of those losses and the tie.

Pretty incredible.

Saw a funny tweet that said something to the effect of only the Browns can end a seventeen game losing streak and still not win.

Nope but if no rain Big Ben throws for over 500 yards!

How many times has he done that over the past few years?

It's only happend 22 times in history of the NFL. But Ben is responsible for 3 of those times. So yea, no rain without a doubt were talking 500+ yards easy.

500+ yards passing is generally an indication your team is not performing well or in a battle... often as a result of the QB play. I would be interested to know the overall record of QBs that throw for over 500 yards in a game, but it is probably not as great as you think it is.

500+ yards passing is generally an indication your team is not performing well or in a battle... often as a result of the QB play. I would be interested to know the overall record of QBs that throw for over 500 yards in a game, but it is probably not as great as you think it is.

13-9

I'm still trying to figure out if most of the sacks were Tyrod's fault or not. Half the time, he was under instant pressure so I'm not putting any plays that were made by the Steelers on him. However, the instances where he had protection, he held onto the ball forever. What I'm not sure of (because camera angles don't show the whole field) is were the Browns receivers covered most of the time or did Tyrod expect to make perfect, safe passes all game? If it's the former, I'm good with his 15/40 completion stats. If it's the latter, he's not the short term answer.