Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 34 Colts 23

Featured Replies

Colts were favorite in the game.

 

Come on... Let them get excited so when the meltdown happens later it’s more fun to watch.

Colts were favorite in the game.

Literally have no idea why they were. Made no sense to me. Andrew Luck hasn’t played in almost 2 years.

Good thing Shaun Williams got ejected. Fejedelem 10 tackles and the score.

 

As I posted in the game thread when Fejedelem ran that fumble back - Shawn Williams just became Wally Pipp.

  • Author
Right tackle is still a big concern. As we know Fisher and Ced arent the answer at RT either.

 

I honestly wish they would consider putting Westerman at left guard and move Boling to a tackle. He looked good at tackle the last 2 games last year.

 

EXACTLY what I would like to see them try, almost unbelievable that neither a 1st or 2nd round pick can do the job at right tackle!! I’m like everybody else, I’ll always take the win but is AJ going to fumble every other time he’s hit the rest of his career???

AJ Green needs to start protecting the football a little better.

 

Only got to really watch the first half. Glad they pulled it out.

 

Happy for John Ross to get a TD.

Sloppy play, but they did enough.

 

AJ Green will never be elite. Elite WRs don't put the ball on the turf as often as he does. He should probably do everything in his power to simply go down before any contact at this point.

 

Mixon is a stud. Don't like the dude, but guy can play.

 

If I'm Carlos Dunlap I have no clue how I'm supposed to do my job as a pass rusher any more.

 

Thought Luck looked decent for his 1st game in nearly 2 years. Should get better and better as the season goes on.

Sloppy play, but they did enough.

 

AJ Green will never be elite. Elite WRs don't put the ball on the turf as often as he does. He should probably do everything in his power to simply go down before any contact at this point.

 

Mixon is a stud. Don't like the dude, but guy can play.

 

If I'm Carlos Dunlap I have no clue how I'm supposed to do my job as a pass rusher any more.

 

Thought Luck looked decent for his 1st game in nearly 2 years. Should get better and better as the season goes on.

Agreed with all of this 100%.

Sloppy play, but they did enough.

 

AJ Green will never be elite. Elite WRs don't put the ball on the turf as often as he does. He should probably do everything in his power to simply go down before any contact at this point.

 

Mixon is a stud. Don't like the dude, but guy can play.

 

If I'm Carlos Dunlap I have no clue how I'm supposed to do my job as a pass rusher any more.

 

Thought Luck looked decent for his 1st game in nearly 2 years. Should get better and better as the season goes on.

 

Completely correct on all accounts.

I had tickets for Thursday all expenses taken care of and a room, but was informed Friday that I needed to travel for work. I guess I'll be watching from Dalton, GA. Thursday night.

Sloppy play, but they did enough.

 

AJ Green will never be elite. Elite WRs don't put the ball on the turf as often as he does. He should probably do everything in his power to simply go down before any contact at this point.

 

Mixon is a stud. Don't like the dude, but guy can play.

 

If I'm Carlos Dunlap I have no clue how I'm supposed to do my job as a pass rusher any more.

 

Thought Luck looked decent for his 1st game in nearly 2 years. Should get better and better as the season goes on.

 

Good points couldn't agree more on Dunlap

Sloppy play, but they did enough.

 

AJ Green will never be elite. Elite WRs don't put the ball on the turf as often as he does. He should probably do everything in his power to simply go down before any contact at this point.

 

Mixon is a stud. Don't like the dude, but guy can play.

 

If I'm Carlos Dunlap I have no clue how I'm supposed to do my job as a pass rusher any more.

 

Thought Luck looked decent for his 1st game in nearly 2 years. Should get better and better as the season goes on.

 

Mixon is average at best.

Sloppy play, but they did enough.

 

AJ Green will never be elite. Elite WRs don't put the ball on the turf as often as he does. He should probably do everything in his power to simply go down before any contact at this point.

 

Mixon is a stud. Don't like the dude, but guy can play.

 

If I'm Carlos Dunlap I have no clue how I'm supposed to do my job as a pass rusher any more.

 

Thought Luck looked decent for his 1st game in nearly 2 years. Should get better and better as the season goes on.

 

You cannot possibly be as delusional as to believe AJ Green is NOT elite. What do you mean he "puts the ball on the turf as he does" LOL

You cannot possibly be as delusional as to believe AJ Green is NOT elite. What do you mean he "puts the ball on the turf as he does" LOL

 

Pretty self-explanatory.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.