Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#3 -vs- #5 WVU -vs- UL...

Featured Replies

With Texas barely clinging on...and USC losing...UL could jump up...WVU will go to #3....what an enormous game for the Commonwealth of Kentucky...

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got tix for the game!! Hope to see a great game.:dancingpa

Been waiting for this one since the loss to WVU last year, just love the way this game is setting up for the Cards.

Thursday is going to be NUTS at the Pizza Box....I can't wait! :banana: :ylsuper: :jump:

There is a big gap between #2 and the field, but I don't believe that it is likely that a conference as weak as the Big East will fill the #3 and #4 sports. I can see WVU jumping to #4 maybe - but who has Luoisville beat in the past few years to justify a top 5 ranking? Lots of teams would be undefeated with the Cards' schedule, including a couple of also-rans in the Big Ten.:D

  • Author

^ Maybe...but you never know....the rankings are what they are...and the Big East has done what they were supposed to do.

After watching the Michigan's home win over NW I think there is a big gap between #1 and the field.

This should be a great ballgame. For a fan of college football this is the kind of games we hope for. Get out the cold soda and put on the popcorn.

There is a big gap between #2 and the field, but I don't believe that it is likely that a conference as weak as the Big East will fill the #3 and #4 sports. I can see WVU jumping to #4 maybe - but who has Luoisville beat in the past few years to justify a top 5 ranking? Lots of teams would be undefeated with the Cards' schedule, including a couple of also-rans in the Big Ten.:D

 

 

WVU was #4 before this weekend, so they are definitely deserving of the #3 ranking. Personally, I believe UofL is worthy of #4 in front of Texas, but I don't know if the voters will agree.

What are the chance of going down on the day of the game and getting tickets from scalpers for a decent price? Me and some friends have thought about going down and trying to snatch up a couple tickets to the game.

What are the chance of going down on the day of the game and getting tickets from scalpers for a decent price? Me and some friends have thought about going down and trying to snatch up a couple tickets to the game.

 

Hope you're willing to drop some serious cash. Scalper prices are going to be ridiculous around gametime.

After watching the Michigan's home win over NW I think there is a big gap between #1 and the field.
This is one Buckeye fan who hopes that you are right. But I think that Michigan struggled because they were playing a little shorthanded and looking ahead to OSU.
WVU was #4 before this weekend, so they are definitely deserving of the #3 ranking. Personally, I believe UofL is worthy of #4 in front of Texas, but I don't know if the voters will agree.
I don't think that U of L is worthy of a #10 ranking, but maybe WVU's coat tails are long enough to carry them that high. Eventually, the Cards have got to start winning some big games of their own if they expect to play in a bowl with one of the big boys.

WV is 3 in the BCS... Florida is 4, UL is 5.

WV is 3 in the BCS... Florida is 4, UL is 5.

 

I thought I just read that Texas is 4? No?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.