Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell Co. vs Boone Co. Playoff Game

Featured Replies

Who do you like in this one. Can the Camels repeat their regular season win over Boone Co. ? Let's hear your opinions. :argue:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't count on it!!!! Boone 35 Campbell 14. Boone "D" will figure out the pass.

Don't count on it!!!! Boone 35 Campbell 14. Boone "D" will figure out the pass.

 

 

They have somewhat. Look for Bogle and Farris to be in the defensive backfield all night to limit the Camel passing attack. The key to beating the Camels is double teaming Griffin and pressuring Brown.

I dont see them beating Boone again. I would say Boone by 14.

They love, everyone just keep telling the Camels they are not good enough.

I dont see them beating Boone again. I would say Boone by 14.

 

Why not???...Seemed easy last time. But as we all know you have to come to play every game and the Camels WILL come to play. "And that's a Camel's FIRST DOWN!!!":thumb:

Boone will come out in this game fired up after getting thumped by the Camels last time out. Here are a few keys for each team:

 

Boone:

 

Offensively, they need to establish the pass early so Campbell doesn't just stack the box all night long and bring 8. Get Farris the ball as much as possible. Put him out at some slot and maybe even some QB to change things up.

 

Defensively, they need to pressure Brown and kep in inside the pocket. Keep the ball out of Griffin's hands. Double him all night long.

 

Campbell:

 

Offensively they need to establish some type of run game. I wasn't too impressed w/ their run game last night against Holmes. Establish the run early so the passing game can develop over time.

 

Defensively, STOP FARRIS. Boone is going to rely heavily on him as we all know so they need to be able to stop the run but also not focus on just the run or they'll get beat over top.

 

Prediction:

 

Boone doesn't lose twice to the same team as we've seen in past years. Playing at home in a great playoff atmosphere I think we see a whole different game from the first matchup.

 

Boone: 24

Campbell: 14

This should be a war, and hopefully it will be. I look for Boone to double Griffin all night and limit the Campbell aerial attack. I also look for Campbell to play a run defense the majority of the night in an attempt to limit Farris and the Boone ground game. I look for a trick play late, maybe a half back pass, to give the Rebel's the victory.

Boone 20

Campbell 17

Campbell wins this one 34-21.

Another Camel domination.

Won't be surprised by either team winning. Will be surprised if the margin is more than 7 points.

No war about it. The Camels are satisfied and this is as far as it goes. 7-3, might be the best record the team has seen in some time, we can just leave it at that. Good season for the team and I know Coach Styer has to be pleased, he got them there, have a great winter, wrestling season is here.

 

 

This should be a war, and hopefully it will be. I look for Boone to double Griffin all night and limit the Campbell aerial attack. I also look for Campbell to play a run defense the majority of the night in an attempt to limit Farris and the Boone ground game. I look for a trick play late, maybe a half back pass, to give the Rebel's the victory.

Boone 20

Campbell 17

Boone "D" will figure out the pass.

 

After at least 20 years?

No war about it. The Camels are satisfied and this is as far as it goes. 7-3, might be the best record the team has seen in some time, we can just leave it at that. Good season for the team and I know Coach Styer has to be pleased, he got them there, have a great winter, wrestling season is here.

 

Football is not over yet at CCHS, the team is not satisfied with 7-3 as you will see.:fight:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.