Boyle County vs. Ballard: Little Caesar's Fort Harrod Bowl (8/18)

Carr's listed on Ballard's roster on both HUDL and MaxPreps, so I'm fairly confident it's a done deal.

One of the top-five transfers so far this year. Walker Parks (Notre Dame just offered) going from Lexington Christian to Frederick Douglass and Freddy Douglass also getting a D-I commit at quarterback (Cam Sizemore) were two others.

Ballard has individual talent galore, but not sure of their team cohesion. Ballard lost to a Manual team that fell apart and Ballard got blanked by Central Hardin (went to OT with a Meade County team which lost 5-of-6 to end the season).

Okay. Yeah. Running clock.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carr's listed on Ballard's roster on both HUDL and MaxPreps, so I'm fairly confident it's a done deal.

One of the top-five transfers so far this year. Walker Parks (Notre Dame just offered) going from Lexington Christian to Frederick Douglass and Freddy Douglass also getting a D-I commit at quarterback (Cam Sizemore) were two others.

Ballard has individual talent galore, but not sure of their team cohesion. Ballard lost to a Manual team that fell apart and Ballard got blanked by Central Hardin (went to OT with a Meade County team which lost 5-of-6 to end the season).

Side note:

These are all HUGE transfers IMO. I’m interested in seeing how they impact team success. I think Walker Parks going to Frederick Douglass may end up being slept up by possibly the most impactful.

WOW 4 guys with UK offers and a very good QB transfer! Going to be a difficult game for the Rebels.

Glad to here this game happening as Boyle will not learn anything from a cupcake team. A team that will challenge you and show you your weaknesses will only make you a better team.

WOW 4 guys with UK offers and a very good QB transfer! Going to be a difficult game for the Rebels.

Glad to here this game happening as Boyle will not learn anything from a cupcake team. A team that will challenge you and show you your weaknesses will only make you a better team.

Running. Clock.

I hope not! Boyle needs to be pushed. Running clocks will not help you at Belfry and Corbin.

You say this like you have never seen this movie before. This Boyle County team is a year ahead of schedule and Chuck Smith is their coach.

Running. Clock.

You say this like you have never seen this movie before. This Boyle County team is a year ahead of schedule and Chuck Smith is their coach.

Running. Clock.

This was supposed to the Boyle's year to win it all, so I agree Boyle is ahead of Schedule. And Tanner Crawford will run for over 200 yards if he gets the carries!!!

Tanner Crawford gets no love on this Boyle team, it's all about the super junior class. Tanner is a BEAST.

You're right. He doesn't get the recognition from everyone else but as a fellow Rebel fan I'm very appreciative of his hard work ethic and heart he displays anytime he's in pads. Hard work doesn't go unnoticed.

This was supposed to the Boyle's year to win it all, so I agree Boyle is ahead of Schedule. And Tanner Crawford will run for over 200 yards if he gets the carries!!!

Question about Tanner. Will he have to sit out the Ballard game for getting ejected against Corbin for giving a first down signal after a great run in the 4th. quarter last year? I thought it was a very bad call on a excited kid after a great run. Happens every game with no call but for some reason the back judge had a burr under his saddle and threw him out for it.

Question about Tanner. Will he have to sit out the Ballard game for getting ejected against Corbin for giving a first down signal after a great run in the 4th. quarter last year? I thought it was a very bad call on a excited kid after a great run. Happens every game with no call but for some reason the back judge had a burr under his saddle and threw him out for it.

That’s a good question.

What’s funny/sad was a Corbin player did the exact same move earlier in the game with no call. This call kicked the kid out of the game. :angrybird7: