Reds at Diamondbacks (5/28 - 5/30)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really have any confidence that Disco will be able to get back, be effective, and stay healthy enough to remain in the rotation?

No, but for now he will be back and that's all we have to go off until the situation changes.

Do you really have any confidence that Disco will be able to get back, be effective, and stay healthy enough to remain in the rotation?

Not me. Has he pitched a full season since 2015?

Edited by OlDog75

No chance Bailey goes to the bullpen.

Agree. No way with his salary they'll put him in the pen (Although if I owned the team, that's exactly where I'd put him). Unfortunately they will continue to run him out there every 5th day. I heard Welsh say during the broadcast that it is obvious Homer needs to make some significant changes because what he's been doing is not working. I get the impression Bailey is rather stubborn so we'll see how this plays out.

There’s no chance Homer stays in the rotation guys. He’s pretty much statistically been the worst pitcher in baseball this season.

Well, well, Bailey relegated to bullpen according to Day and Welsh at beginning of broadcast this evening. I didn't think the Redlegs brass would do it.

Well, well, Bailey relegated to bullpen according to Day and Welsh at beginning of broadcast this evening. I didn't think the Redlegs brass would do it.

It was the only possible decision they could make. Really shouldn’t have come as a surprise.

It was the only possible decision they could make. Really shouldn’t have come as a surprise.

Uh, we're talkin' Redlegs here. Logic doesn't always present itself where they're concerned.

And I agree, it was the only move at the moment.