Reds at Diamondbacks (5/28 - 5/30)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at this point. Remains to be seen when he goes to pen and is stubborn and pouts or he really works on some changes for the better.

Ok so your putting Homer in the bullpen. Hes going to be the long guy. Yet your adding to the rotation, a guy that hasnt pitched worth a hoot since 2015? Thats going to go well.

This rebuild was supposed to be over by 2017 and competing by now. Reds couldn't compete with the BGP all star team right now.

Wait, what?

C. Trent Rosecrans

‏Verified account @ctrent

Today, Riggleman was a little more definitive about changes. Homer to the bullpen. End of the four-man outfield, Winker is the 'odd man out.'

I'm sorry, if Riggleman really feels Duvall or Hamilton are better options than Winker, the dude has no business in the game of baseball.

Wait, what?

C. Trent Rosecrans

‏Verified account @ctrent

Today, Riggleman was a little more definitive about changes. Homer to the bullpen. End of the four-man outfield, Winker is the 'odd man out.'

I'm sorry, if Riggleman really feels Duvall or Hamilton are better options than Winker, the dude has no business in the game of baseball.

I mean I get that Winker is a butcher defensively but he gets on base. I can see sitting him in some of the bigger parks but Duvall adds nothing on offense. This is a puzzling move especially given that Winker is supposed to be part of the future. If they're going to sit him they should trade him to an American League club that could use him as a DH. He'd be more valuable being traded than sitting the bench.