Summer Vacation 2018

TTS_JF

Where are the BGP'ers vacationing this summer? Sorry if this has already been covered, but I'm curious where others spend their vacation time.

My wife informed me on Saturday that she had booked us a trip back to Cabo San Lucas, which we had been to in January of this year. We've got some friends who are getting married and are going on their honeymoon, and asked if some of the wedding party would like to go. I'm ready to go back, and experience some of the things we didn't have time to do last trip.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My folks rented a house on lake Erie for them, my family and my other two brothers families. Mom said it'll be closer to home and people always go to the beach, try something new. Has a nice beach but i'm assuming the water may be a little cold.

My folks rented a house on lake Erie for them, my family and my other two brothers families. Mom said it'll be closer to home and people always go to the beach, try something new. Has a nice beach but i'm assuming the water may be a little cold.

Love Lake Erie. My grandparents had a cottage on the water on Sandusky Bay when I was a kid. Awesome memories up there!

Depending on where you are at, check out the Mon Ami Restaurant and Winery in Port Clinton. It was a great place back in the day.