April 20, 20188 yr Here is the Bengals 2018 Schedule thanks to Cincy Jungle, a Cincinnati Bengals community Week 1: Cincinnati Bengals at Indianapolis Colts, Sunday, September 9, 1 p.m. on CBS Week 2: Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals, Thursday, September 13, 8:20 p.m. on NFL Network Week 3: Cincinnati Bengals at Carolina Panthers, Sunday, September 23, 1 p.m. on CBS Week 4: Cincinnati Bengals at Atlanta Falcons, Sunday, September 30, 1 p.m. on CBS Week 5: Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, October 7, 1 p.m. on CBS Week 6: Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, October 14, 1 p.m. on CBS Week 7: Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday, October 21, 1 p.m. on CBS Week 8: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, October 28, 1 p.m. on FOX Week 9: BYE WEEK Week 10: New Orleans Saints at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, November 11. 1 p.m. on FOX Week 11: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens, Sunday, November 18, 1 p.m. on CBS Week 12: Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, November 25, 1 p.m. on CBS Week 13: Denver Broncos at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, December 2, 1 p.m. on CBS Week 14: Cincinnati Bengals at Los Angeles Chargers, Sunday, December 9, 4:05 p.m. on CBS Week 15: Oakland Raiders at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, December 16, 1 p.m. on CBS Week 16: Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns, Sunday, December 23, 1 p.m. on CBS Week 17: Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday, December 30, 1 p.m. on CBS Bengals 2
April 20, 20188 yr 3 of first 4 on road and 3 of last 4 on road. Interesting. I came up with 9-7 off top of my head. Draft is huge. Have to hit HR in 1st two rounds.
April 20, 20188 yr They play Indianapolis the last preseason game of the year and the first real game of the year. That’s kind of weird.
April 20, 20188 yr I enjoy working the Thursday Night game. Especially when fans think they might still have a shot at the playoffs. Let's go!
April 20, 20188 yr Seems weird that they start with 3 out of 4 on the road. And they close with 3 out of 4 on the road too.
April 20, 20188 yr They play Indianapolis the last preseason game of the year and the first real game of the year. That’s kind of weird. That is weird, and I hate playing the short week right off the bat. The one thing I do like is the bye week falls almost right at half way.
April 20, 20188 yr I actually like the schedule they have. However I am not going to make a prediction until I see who they draft and how they look in the preseason. I know preseason doesnt show much. However just like in 2011 there is specific things I am looking for in pre season to determine how I think they will be. With that said they went 7 and 9 last year and they were horrible. The line sucked, Eifert hurt, Dalton struggled, etc. With new coaches, new scheme, possible better line. I could see them definitely making a jump quick this year. But right now it's wait and see.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.