April 1, 20188 yr Who works in the White House these days? Seriously asking. I heard the Easter Bunny resigned today.
April 1, 20188 yr Are Dems in the Senate still outraged that the minority party blindly blocks every proposal the White House makes? How does the minority party block?
April 1, 20188 yr I heard the Easter Bunny resigned today. I read an article that blamed Conway for all the leaks. She will be next.
April 1, 20188 yr I wonder how embarrassing it must be to be a Trump supporter. Sheesh, I can’t even imagine.
April 1, 20188 yr Here goes. Where were the Dem attorneys general when the pension fund was being underfunded? This administration could pass universal utopia and this AG would file suit to stop it. Where was the Dem supporting JCTA when the pension fund was being under funded? Does anyone find it a bit laughable that they now fully support a return to the party in power being the party that was in power when this mess got so out of hand? I haven’t seen anyone say return the Democrats to power as a result of the pension plan. I’ve actually seen level headed posts saying this isn’t a democrat or republican issue, it’s a corrupt government issue and KY has had one of the most corrupt governments for decades. It’s too easy to say this is the fault of the Republicans when it is also the fault of the Democrats. Fact of the matter is that the people in charge of KY tried to sneak in a bill under a false name and the governor chose to name call the very teachers who are victims of the rushed and unread bill.
April 1, 20188 yr Maybe obstructs was the word they preferred. I guess I’m confused don’t Republicans have House, Senate, and White House?
April 1, 20188 yr Bevin’s goal is to dismantle public education. On your list of achievements you can’t tout charter schools and pension reform that will make some schools insolvent and push future teachers away and say otherwise. I agree with you that he wants charter schools....
April 1, 20188 yr I haven’t seen anyone say return the Democrats to power as a result of the pension plan. I’ve actually seen level headed posts saying this isn’t a democrat or republican issue, it’s a corrupt government issue and KY has had one of the most corrupt governments for decades. It’s too easy to say this is the fault of the Republicans when it is also the fault of the Democrats. Fact of the matter is that the people in charge of KY tried to sneak in a bill under a false name and the governor chose to name call the very teachers who are victims of the rushed and unread bill. Exactly. I just want anybody who voted for the sewer bill out of office. Could be a Whig for all I care.
April 1, 20188 yr Donald Trump is a fool. The End. While I’m glad he won instead of Hillary....we agree. Shame two major parties couldn’t put out better candidates.
April 1, 20188 yr I guess I’m confused don’t Republicans have House, Senate, and White House? The same set up Obama enjoyed the first 2 years of his term. I certainly remember the word obstructionists used a lot then.
April 1, 20188 yr Are there any Trump voters who regrets voting for him? Are there any Trump supporters still out there? If Obama was weak on Russia please tell me what the hell Trump is on Russia. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Anyone ready to admit that Trump does a poor job of hiding his racism? Anyone ready to admit that White House is now officially a joke? It is the reality television show we all said it would become. The only good thing Trump has done is effectively ruin American politics as we know it. Going forward no one can complain about anything the politicians in DC do anymore regardless of party because the game has been changed. The rules are now, get in power, gain the house and senate, do whatever you want to do. So when the Democrats take over, well, if they ever get enough sense and smarts about themselves.....dummies.....I don’t want to hear anyone complaining about what they are doing. This is the new game and we are all suckers and pawns who are meaningless in this game. Raise your kids to be politicians. Trump is going to get played so hard by China and North Korea. Still waiting coal to come back. Meanwhile KY Bourbon has new issues thanks to the Trump Tariffs. THANKS DONALD!!!!! The POTUS gets his intel from Fox News. The POTUS gets his intel from Fox News. The POTUS gets his intel from Fox News. The POTUS gets his intel from Fox News.
April 1, 20188 yr I’ve never been more ashamed to call myself a Democrat. I still haven’t officially switched to Independent but it will happen before the next presidential election. The Democrats are a disgrace.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.