Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP April Fool's Politics

Featured Replies

Deserve better? Not sure. We voted them in.

 

Need better? Absolutely

 

We deserve better but better didn’t run. Even Gary Johnson proved to be a bafoon. Worst. Election. Ever.

  • Replies 249
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’ve never been more ashamed to call myself a Democrat. I still haven’t officially switched to Independent but it will happen before the next presidential election. The Democrats are a disgrace.

 

I am saying the exact same thing as a Republican.

 

As a conservative who values low spending, the President has been awful. Just awful. And that's not even considering his attitude and immaturity. And he's not alone. Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, & a host of others are way too spend happy.

 

Definitely switching to Independent soon.

The republicans weren’t either the first 2 years of the Obamanation and I certainly recall the Republicans being castigated for using the same parliamentary procedures to slow the Obama agenda that Chuck is currently employing.

 

Like I said, the game has changed for the worst. This is what we should expect from our “leaders” from now on.

I need Trump and Bevin in a room for a Dumb Off. I honestly don’t know who’d win.

 

I know who loses.

Why aren't the people who were bitter and nasty with the last administration happy now?

I wonder how embarrassing it must be to be a Trump supporter. Sheesh, I can’t even imagine.

 

Don’t forget that the vast majority also voted for Bevin.

 

Talk about embarrassing...

Don’t forget that the vast majority also voted for Bevin.

 

Talk about embarrassing...

 

Twice. :confused:

Serious question. How in the world can a conservative christian continue to support this president? I truly want to understand,because I feel like I am living in the twilight zone.

 

I’d love to see this answered.

Serious question. How in the world can a conservative christian continue to support this president? I truly want to understand,because I feel like I am living in the twilight zone.

 

The answer is that the first priority is winning. You then rationalize away anything you actually said when supporting your candidate. It's human nature.

One of the most mind boggling things I have ever seen in politics.

 

I am a critic of Trump, but I scratch my head at those who honestly believe Hillary would have been a more desirable alternative.

 

Worst Presidential Election ever.

We've never had a President who is as all-informed as our current occupant. See today's comments about illegals trying to cross the border to take advantage of DACA even though DACA requires one to be in the country by 2007.

 

Just one example , sadly, among many.

 

This is what you get when you have a process that produces two TERRIBLE choices.

It’s too bad we missed out on the Roy Moore election. I’d have loved to have seen some of the posts written during that scandal.

I am a critic of Trump, but I scratch my head at those who honestly believe Hillary would have been a more desirable alternative.

 

Worst Presidential Election ever.

 

I would vote for Hillary a hundred times over Trump. Not even close. The worst President of my life by a country mile.

I’d love to see this answered.

 

Probably my greatest shame is the way fellow believers have openly used God’s language to support a man with such lack of moral character.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.