State Championship: Who wins?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. State Championship: Who wins?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will depend on how well Scott shoots the ball from outside. If Cov. Cath. wants to play Walter's a lot they will have to play zone. There is no one on Scott that he can guard man to man. If they don't shoot it well Cov. Cath. will win but imo if Covington and Stewart are hitting it could easily be a 10 point win for Scott. For me who has seen Scott Co. play 10+ times this year the most impressive thing is their defense. I think for Catholic to win Fredrick is going to have to play a great game with 30+ points.

The score may turn out like this... But this comment is absurd to me. Not even close???
i can appreciate the fact that it’s absurd to you and Scott Co may even win. CovCath is certainly more talented and a better team though. It’s not close.

I’m surprised by the lopsided results on this poll. It weird how a team that has yet to lose a game to an in state opponent while playing some of the best teams is predicted to lose.

They were also a wide open 3 away from losing to Lexington Christian in the regional final and had to hit a last second shot to beat Trinity in the first round. The Cards aren't unbeatable.

Hope KHSAA pays attention and gets the NFHS camera angles back where they belong. Last night's game was awful to watch. Two cameras used, both sitting on chairs under each basket. View was absolutely nauseating as cameras swung back/forth, lenses in and out. No depth perception at all as players moving up and down court appeared always to be side-by-side. Don't want to miss any action of this potentially classic showdown. Colonels by 2.

It actually made me nauseas, almost had to turn it off 3 minutes into the action. Not sure why they would switch for game #14.

I’m surprised by the lopsided results on this poll. It weird how a team that has yet to lose a game to an in state opponent while playing some of the best teams is predicted to lose.

Possibly a bit of NKY bias.