Open Job: Newport Central Catholic

Has anyone heard who is applying for the job?

This one has been very quiet. Usually you first think within and the jv or frosh coach. What have you heard @CAP. Any rumors floating around? I know someone threw out the Macke name for holy cross boys which isn't happening how about is she a possibility for this job since its girls and her alma mater?

This one has been very quiet. Usually you first think within and the jv or frosh coach. What have you heard @CAP. Any rumors floating around? I know someone threw out the Macke name for holy cross boys which isn't happening how about is she a possibility for this job since its girls and her alma mater?

Not sure who has applied but in talking to just a few parents they would like to see Jeff Ware apply but not sure if he has or not.

As for Macke she isn't really involved in her alma mater. I know before going to Holy Cross that she visit NCC and rumor has it because they wouldn't allow her to coach that she then went to Holy Cross. At the time there were not coaching jobs available.

Macke isnt going to apply for this job. Plus Im sure she couldnt do the job of a varsity head coach and news anchor. I will say that she is not as bad of a coach as everyone makes her out to be. She just has a different style then others. I actually would like to see her back on the sidelines other than AAU.

Nice pics there TAC. However it is Ralph Meyer JR that is the new girls coach at NCC and not Ralph Meyer SR

OHHH! I was thinking it may be big Ralph who has been on the staff for years! Both are great guys!