Open Job: Newport Central Catholic

This opening surprises me since Stoll was so young and only had the job 6 years. I'm curious why he decided to leave. Any info out there or is he looking at another job possibly?

Who are some candidates here? Will they in house and move up the jv or frosh coach or go outside? I think this job is in for a rough patch for foreseeable future . Coming off back to back seasons of 12-17 and 11-18 things and also losing I believe 3 starters and their top player by far it could be a rough ride for awhile. Plus district wise next year Highlands brings everything back basically and Newport presumably brings back their top player for 3 more years and was 19-11 last year.

Is this in any way related to perhaps more girls choosing to go to Brossart versus coming to NCC? It seems that the numbers were down quite a bit the last few years on the girls side of things up on the hill.

Delete

Edited by camelman
Don't want to threadjack

This opening surprises me since Stoll was so young and only had the job 6 years. I'm curious why he decided to leave. Any info out there or is he looking at another job possibly?

Who are some candidates here? Will they in house and move up the jv or frosh coach or go outside? I think this job is in for a rough patch for foreseeable future . Coming off back to back seasons of 12-17 and 11-18 things and also losing I believe 3 starters and their top player by far it could be a rough ride for awhile. Plus district wise next year Highlands brings everything back basically and Newport presumably brings back their top player for 3 more years and was 19-11 last year.

He is getting married and even stepped down from AAU last yr. Nothing sketch about it. Simply a time issue. Speaking to him he states he isn't looking to leave NCC as a Teacher.