Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Albatross

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Albatross

  1. Ky Joe I couldn't have said it any better l saw no passion and no heart don't know if it's a Hangover from last regime but I hope it gets better with that said it was cov cath and their really good
  2. ANYONE know any scores from tonight's games from soccerama
  3. I believe all games are played at tower park this year
  4. These are some really good match ups I believe we will be able to tell a lot after this weekend
  5. Anyone hear anything about SK WJ scrimmage
  6. I'm sorry not 9 region but nky soccer
  7. Not trying to take a school down just trying to understand and I thought this thread was about the 9 region
  8. Maybe I'm not getting this but what do camps have to do with scrimmages.
  9. If SK played in a Nike preseason tourn and now plays west jess and follows that with a game against SH are those considered scrimmages and if so isn't that to many . Just asking
  10. I was told ncc played in the upper division and looked real good beat an always good Owensboro cath team pretty handily got some good young talent with some solid seniors didn't hear much about the other teams from nky
  11. I agree with all the scouting reports some very good players coming back in the ninth but until someone knocks off nda the have to be considered the favorite. Although I do feel there's some teams that could challenge . HHS st Henry ncc
  12. Was informed by someone inside the NCC family that Ralph Meyer is now the girls coach don't know anything about him
  13. I believe he's getting married this year new wife new family could have a lot to do with it
  14. I don't like complaining about refs because I know it's a tough job. But it sure seemed decided before it started. Two teams going no where and being played on senior night. Just sayin
  15. An incredibly gifted all around athlete and an even better student. So happy for her and her family
  16. Agreed camels very good can name the score if they want
  17. I know a lot of people on the inside parents and players weren't happy pretty sure he was forced out.
  18. You forgot to add IMO after your horrid spectator sport comment. Have you not noticed the interest in fc Cincinnati. I was at the girls regional final game and it was packed. And one other thing I grew up playing baseball and still love it but don't try to say it's a better spectator sport than soccer. IMO
  19. If nda plays like they did against ncc no one will beat them
  20. It would be easy to say either nda or hhs but I'm going out on a limb and picking Dixie. Since their early season struggles they've been playing some great soccer of late. IMO
  21. I totally agree that a game deceided by one goal could be controlled by either team I've been watching soccer for 25 years and have been on both sides of those results. But I've never walked away from a game after losing by 3 goals and saying "wow we controlled that game"
  22. If hhs "controlled" the ball for the majority of the game as you stated sidelineview why didn't THEY score more. Anyway you look at a 4 to 1 score in soccer is pretty dominating.
  23. Sounds like the gap is closing

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.