Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 62 Georgia 49

Featured Replies

And you seem to see only the positive.

 

I pretty sure I literally even just said what some of the negative stuff was. I responded because your only take was the only good thing was they won. Which they won because of how well the defense played.

I like W's

Or you can look how we beat a team that couldn’t hit the side of the barn door. Doesn’t matter, I’ll take it, with the knowledge that no matter what I say, you’re gonna rebute it.

 

I’m usually pretty critical of the Cats when it’s warranted, but there really wasn’t much to be displeased with today IMO.

And you seem to see only the positive.

 

Knew ya wouldn't have a rebuttal to another quote of your original post. But there isn't much to argue against.

Knew ya wouldn't have a rebuttal to another quote of your original post. But there isn't much to argue against.

 

Well, I bit, I have plenty of rebuttal, but I don’t have to agree with others on this site. I’m not here just waiting for someone to offer a different opinion just to pound on them. I guess I’m a half empty cup kinda guy, don’t make me less of a Cats fan. I just didn’t see a lot of positive today outside of the win.

I thought that the U.K. defensive game plan was great. Doubling, even triple teaming their big guy when he got the ball in the paint along w/ cutting the passes going to him when possible was imo key in this one.

Knox stepping up with 9 rebounds, along w/ SGA dishing out 9 asst. .....both scoring 15 points were the other keys in this Win.

Tournament time ....Survive and Advance. A red hot Bama coming up tomorrow.

 

Yeah but Cal can't coach.

Yeah but Cal can't coach.

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Georgia couldn't hit the broad side of a barn because they were locked down. They shot 26% for the game. If you complain about that defensive effort, that's on you.

Georgia missed a lot of uncontested shots as well. Point blank put backs that didn't fall, contested and uncontested. KY got it done, but this team has never impressed me yet.

Yeah but Cal can't coach.

:lol2::popcorn: I hope that you're kidding. If not, I have to vehemently disagree with that statement. I think that the Naismith H.O.F. would as well

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

Must be show time ! :popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.