Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Coaching Carousel

Featured Replies

I'd wish Penny the best but there is so much that goes into college coaching. I'd have a hard time hiring someone that didn't have any experience in the collegiate game as an assistant. I was hoping maybe Penny would come to UK and be on staff. Learn from the master and be a coach for Memphis in later years haha!

 

I'm sure he'd build some excitement though.

 

Most Memphis fans had hoped when Tubby was hired that Penny would be on his staff to groom for the position. This would have been the best scenario. Tubby wasn't having it.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's probably because Tubby stays out of gray areas.

How about Scott County native AW Hamilton to EKU?

How about Scott County native AW Hamilton to EKU?

 

I read that was pretty close to happening.

I read that was pretty close to happening.

 

I saw someone mention him and it made a lot of sense to me.

No thanks to Shakka. We can do better.

Edited by Miamiu2016
Incomplete

That's probably because Tubby stays out of gray areas.

 

What do you mean?

I mean some coaches are clean, some work the gray areas, some work the dark gray areas and some roll up with a bag of money. I think Tubby is closer to the clean side and others are more in the dark gray area.

Evansville job is open. Hearing that Calbert Cheaney is a candidate.

 

So is Walter McCarty.

@Wireman Ok, but what does that have to do with the post of having Penny as an assistant? I didn’t see a logical connection.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.