Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 80 Kentucky 67

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Average and stupid defines this team!

Cue the Cal got out coached takes by people who will ignore Florida hitting 3’s like the Golden State Warriors...

Kentucky would never beat Florida today. It reminded me of Villanova at Xavier when Nova couldn’t miss from 3 in the first half. What are you supposed to do? :idunno:

Cue the Cal got out coached takes by people who will ignore Florida hitting 3’s like the Golden State Warriors...

 

Plus basically the rest of the year UK will have home games. They won't face anymore environments like that on the road. At this point in the year, I am more confident in this team than I was the 2014 team.

These Rose colored glasses, didn’t work today.

Plus basically the rest of the year UK will have home games. They won't face anymore environments like that on the road. At this point in the year, I am more confident in this team than I was the 2014 team.
I had already counted the 2014 team out by this point. I still think I’ll pick this team to win the SEC tournament I would just prefer someone beat Florida for us. I don’t think this game discounts the progress that was made the past few games.
Kentucky would never beat Florida today. It reminded me of Villanova at Xavier when Nova couldn’t miss from 3 in the first half. What are you supposed to do? :idunno:

 

I give you that but Diallo and Richards couldn't score against Thomas Moore....3 points combined....god awful!

I give you that but Diallo and Richards couldn't score against Thomas Moore....3 points combined....god awful!

Yeah they had poor games, but I’m not ever counting on them to have great games for UK to win. Today it wouldn’t have mattered.

I give you that but Diallo and Richards couldn't score against Thomas Moore....3 points combined....god awful!

 

IMO, their lack of development is what has really hurt this team. UK has length but no real inside presence. Sadly it doesn't look better for next season.

If Kentucky can win one game in the NCAA tournament they will go one game farther than Florida. Live by the 3 and die by the 3. One and out for the Gators.

These Rose colored glasses, didn’t work today.

 

I had already counted the 2014 team out by this point. I still think I’ll pick this team to win the SEC tournament I would just prefer someone beat Florida for us. I don’t think this game discounts the progress that was made the past few games.

 

Agreed. At the end of the day I don't think it's a bad thing. Just shows these young kids there is no room for error still. Have to always do the little things. I look forward to a 10 game win streak to end this season. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.