Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 80 Kentucky 67

Featured Replies

Imo Diallo has played himself right out of the 1st round and maybe the draft altogether.

 

I really wonder how much impact what happens in college games has on the NBA draft. I will let others comment on that. I would say you can play your way higher in the draft more than you play your way down. It seems to be so much about athleticism and size in the NBA draft.

 

And before posting I looked at three NBA mock drafts and all three have Diallo going in the first round.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really wonder how much impact what happens in college games has on the NBA draft. I will let others comment on that. I would say you can play your way higher in the draft more than you play your way down. It seems to be so much about athleticism and size in the NBA draft.

 

And before posting I looked at three NBA mock drafts and all three have Diallo going in the first round.

 

You're right and I also saw that before posting but imo he is Malik Monk without a shot. You see what Monk is doing and he was the 11th pick overall. He's buried on the Charlotte hornets bench averaging 11 minutes a game and may be out of the league after next year, albeit a richer man but with no certainty for the future. I don't see Diallo being better than Monk do you?

We stink. Sincerely, Randy Parker.

Anxiously watching the Mizzou/Arkansas score. If Missouri wins, Kentucky still gets a double bye. It's gonna be tight.

Well, the good news is that the UF loss didn't cost UK a double bye. They backed into the 4 seed due to a three way tiebreak win over Missouri and Arkansas. Only negative is that they'll probably play Missouri with Porter, but it beats trying climb through more games.

I just watched Duke vs NC, either would destroy Ky, saying that makes me wanna puke, but it’s truth.

I just watched Duke vs NC, either would destroy Ky, saying that makes me wanna puke, but it’s truth.

 

Possibly. People also thought that about west Virginia at that time and that was even at wvu. This team has shown they usually play it's best when it's a faster pace. Which it would be against those teams. With that said if Duke plays it's best, no one in the country beats them. They are the most talented.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.