Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shareef O'Neal re-opens recruitment

Featured Replies

Highly touted basketball recruit Shareef O’Neal — the son of former NBA star Shaquille O’Neal — announced Saturday that he is no longer committed to Arizona, a program that has been mired in reports of wrongdoing as a result of the federal investigation into corruption in college basketball.

 

O’Neal is the No. 33 overall prospect in the recruiting class of 2018, according to the 247Sports composite rankings. Kentucky has been mentioned in the past as a possible landing spot in his recruitment.

 

“At this time I’m opening up my recruitment due to the current events with the UofA basketball team,”

 

Shareef O’Neal says he’s no longer committed to Arizona | Lexington Herald Leader

UK could really use a big man in next year's class.

UK could really use a big man in next year's class.

 

I thought that but who knows what the future holds for any school, including UK, in the near future.

Interesting he is the rated 33, just like pops' number at LSU.

If UK lands EJ Montgomery, I don't think I will be to upset missing out on Shaq Jr a 2nd time.

If UK lands EJ Montgomery, I don't think I will be to upset missing out on Shaq Jr a 2nd time.

 

Hopefully he goes to Carolina. A big man is needed in a chapel hill, badly.

Having just come back from that campus, I don’t know how a top recruit turns that place down. The campus is incredible and they win championships. I love UK, but I have a very new appreciation for North Carolina.

Hopefully he goes to Carolina. A big man is needed in a chapel hill, badly.

 

I feel like Kentucky could probably say the same regarding a big man.

Having just come back from that campus, I don’t know how a top recruit turns that place down. The campus is incredible and they win championships. I love UK, but I have a very new appreciation for North Carolina.

 

If you were a big time recruit trying to make it in the NBA, the track record of the players like you that went to the two schools make a compelling argument away from Chapel Hill.

Expected to land at UCLA. Didn’t see that one coming.

 

Committed yesterday.

Edited by Footballforever74

Having just come back from that campus, I don’t know how a top recruit turns that place down. The campus is incredible and they win championships. I love UK, but I have a very new appreciation for North Carolina.

 

That place is beautiful. I love going to the Dean Dome.

Having just come back from that campus, I don’t know how a top recruit turns that place down. The campus is incredible and they win championships. I love UK, but I have a very new appreciation for North Carolina.

 

Beautiful campus, championship caliber program & fake classes - what's not to love?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.