Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Missouri at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      100%
    • Missouri
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Game is on Saturday at 8:15pm on ESPN.

 

MJ will be in the upper deck. Always is a special treat to be in Rupp to watch the Cats. Hitting up a couple breweries throughout the day before the game. So if the old blue hairs aren't bringing it in the lower arena, I'll at least be doing my part.

 

Who wins?

  • Author

I think I read where Missouri was going to be missing their point guard?

Kentucky 75-62.

I think I read where Missouri was going to be missing their point guard?

 

I haven't seen anything about that.

 

I know Porter is visiting his doctor today regarding his back. How that goes will determine whether or not he sees the court again this season.

  • Author
I haven't seen anything about that.

 

I know Porter is visiting his doctor today regarding his back. How that goes will determine whether or not he sees the court again this season.

 

Maybe it was someone else that just lost their point guard and I got confused.

After watching the game against Arkansas when I got home from church yesterday evening I saw improvement, but still not convinced they've turned the corner. I still think they'll beat Missouri at home, but I think it will be another ugly, close game.

 

Kentucky 78

 

Missouri 75

I think I read where Missouri was going to be missing their point guard?

 

I haven't seen anything about that.

 

I know Porter is visiting his doctor today regarding his back. How that goes will determine whether or not he sees the court again this season.

 

 

 

 

Maybe it was someone else that just lost their point guard and I got confused.

 

He was the backup this year after starting the last two seasons.

 

Missouri point guard Terrence Phillips no longer part of basketb - KMOV.com

After watching the game against Arkansas when I got home from church yesterday evening I saw improvement, but still not convinced they've turned the corner. I still think they'll beat Missouri at home, but I think it will be another ugly, close game.

 

Kentucky 78

 

Missouri 75

 

Face it. This team plays an ugly style of ball. Just like the 2014 team. It is painful to watch but it can be effective.

  • Author
Face it. This team plays an ugly style of ball. Just like the 2014 team. It is painful to watch but it can be effective.

 

It's been pretty painful most of the season, but Tuesday definitely wasn't painful to watch. Granted, that's the fluke so far this season. Hopefully they can put together a similar performance on Saturday and maybe it can start being a trend.

 

I don't know why but UK BBall is usually the only thing I'm optimistic about in life lol.

After watching the game against Arkansas when I got home from church yesterday evening I saw improvement, but still not convinced they've turned the corner. I still think they'll beat Missouri at home, but I think it will be another ugly, close game.

 

Kentucky 78

 

Missouri 75

 

This prediction is as rare as a total eclipse of the sun. Have to do a double take when you predict UK to win. But you're right, Missouri is not very good. Cats should win by double digits.

This prediction is as rare as a total eclipse of the sun. Have to do a double take when you predict UK to win. But you're right, Missouri is not very good. Cats should win by double digits.

 

 

:thumb:

Michael Porter has been cleared to play. Cats by 7.

UK continues their trek into the NCAA Tournament, won't lose again until Sweet 16

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.