Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Missouri at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      100%
    • Missouri
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Michael Porter has been cleared to play. Cats by 7.

 

I am kinda glad he's playing. More of a test and looking forward to seeing him. Even though I'm sure he'll be pretty darn rusty and play limited minutes.

I am kinda glad he's playing. More of a test and looking forward to seeing him. Even though I'm sure he'll be pretty darn rusty and play limited minutes.

 

Well, he is cleared to play but that does not mean he will play (yet). He does seem on board with wanting to get back out there, which is cool, so it would be nice to see him on the court.

Obviously he is free to do as he chooses, but if it were me, I think I'd shut down for the season. Why take any risk trying to come back for just a handful of games. Surely he is still in position to be a lottery pick whether he plays or not. Too much downside to playing at this point IMO.

Obviously he is free to do as he chooses, but if it were me, I think I'd shut down for the season. Why take any risk trying to come back for just a handful of games. Surely he is still in position to be a lottery pick whether he plays or not. Too much downside to playing at this point IMO.

 

Isn't his dad an assistant coach? Plus his brother is on the team. So last chance to play with his brother and dad as a coach. Plus the main thing kids do like college basketball for is to play in the big dance. I like seeing him want to play. Plus even with this injury he was projected as a top 5 pick. So unless he suffers a career ending injury. He is going to be a top pick because of potential.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.