Eagles 41 Patriots 33 (Super Bowl LII)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is Foles the starter, back up, or traded next year?
I have to imagine he’s on a different team next year. Philly is 100% behind Carson Wentz. But can you imagine the uproar in that city if Wentz struggles even a little bit next year?

Gost has saved the Pats so many times it literally causes me pain to post this but he cost them this game.

He missed the botched FG attempt, then missed the XP and then clearly wasn’t himself because he didn’t fight for th 4th and 5 from the 35. He left 7 on the board.

I have to imagine he’s on a different team next year. Philly is 100% behind Carson Wentz. But can you imagine the uproar in that city if Wentz struggles even a little bit next year?

How bad does it suck for Wentz. I'm sure it's bitter sweet for him. Mvp type season but then have to sit and watch your backup qb go win the Super Bowl. It's so hard to even get to the super bowl and then win it. It's easy to assume he will get there again one day himself but you never know. Plus as you mentioned if he fails or struggles in the playoffs, the reaction won't be good. Will be a lot of pressure on him now.

I’ve had 4-5 texts asking how upset I am after this one and I don’t get it.

My team lost. It’s not cool.

I have an awesome 14 month old boy. He didn’t care who won. He smiled at me either way at bedtime.

I missed a controversial, important TD by the Eagles. Instead I read my little man a really cool bedtime story about wearing pajamas and bedtime.

Way I see it, I got to watch my team in the SB and allow my son to put things in perspective for me.

So thank you Wesley for reminding me what really matters.

The decisions by the coach won them the game. The same people who say how great the decisions were. Would be saying how dumb they were and how it cost them the game if they lost. The 4th and goal before half, and 4th and 1 with 6 minutes left.

For me I always love it when a coach is aggressive. However people only say it's a good decision when it works. Just like with UK in its bowl game. If UK got that 2 point conversion. No one would have said how dumb it was. At the end of the day it's football. Sometimes it will pay off, other times not. Imo we see teams who are more aggressive being more successful than teams who are more conservative.