Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia 65 Duke 63

Featured Replies

  • Author

Seriously though, I'd rather PP92 sit on me for two hours than watch Virginia play basketball.

Virginia couldn’t have done the total opposite on offense than they did between 1st and 2nd halves. They got lucky Duke couldn’t hit a shot down the stretch. Chance to ice the game twice missed front ends of one and ones.

 

Curious if Mr Morals coach K is going to teach the young man for UV a lesson for accidentally hitting Allen in the chin. Then Allen goes poor sport and smacks dudes hand a way.

Nothing can ruin my day now, one thousand likes!!

And, it gets even better, North Carolina loses, at home! MERICA, I love this country! :)

And, Allen takes a shot to the chin, oh my goodness, life is good!

Just saw that it has been since February 1973 since Duke and North Carolina lost at home on the same day.

Just saw that it has been since February 1973 since Duke and North Carolina lost at home on the same day.

 

Dilly Dilly!

  • Author
And, Allen takes a shot to the chin, oh my goodness, life is good!

 

He is such a toad.

 

But as much as I can't stand watching him, I love watching Bagley. He's so gifted.

And #4 Duke will "fall" to 3rd in the polls this week!

He is such a toad.

 

But as much as I can't stand watching him, I love watching Bagley. He's so gifted.

 

This exactly...I love watching Bagley too.

Allen has flopped so many times over the past six years at Duke (when he was never touched) that when he does get hit now, refs don't believe it. :lol2:

Contrary to what seems to be the majority, I absolutely love UVA basketball. I've always been a defense guy, but today shows UVA is legit! Can't wait to see how they do come March.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.