January 29, 20188 yr I didn’t like the shot by Grayson near the end of the game with about 30 seconds left. They didn’t need a three there though it would have been nice. He rushed the shot though. No biggie though. No harm in losing to the #2 team in the country. UVA played great. On to the next one.
January 29, 20188 yr Contrary to what seems to be the majority, I absolutely love UVA basketball. I've always been a defense guy, but today shows UVA is legit! Can't wait to see how they do come March. This was an awesome win, no doubt, and it all but guarantees they now lose to the 8/9 winner in the 2nd round. :sssh: I kid...sort of...
January 30, 20188 yr Duke lost and didn't drop in the polls....if a #4 Kentucky had lost to Virginia they would have dropped multiple spots.
January 30, 20188 yr Duke lost and didn't drop in the polls....if a #4 Kentucky had lost to Virginia they would have dropped multiple spots. False. Duke dropped to #5 in the Coaches Poll.
January 30, 20188 yr This was an awesome win, no doubt, and it all but guarantees they now lose to the 8/9 winner in the 2nd round. :sssh: I kid...sort of... I mean... You're probably not wrong... That or they lose to Michigan State, as per recent tradition
January 30, 20188 yr Duke lost and didn't drop in the polls....if a #4 Kentucky had lost to Virginia they would have dropped multiple spots. They lost by two to the number 2 team in the nation, why should they drop? One could argue that they should be number 3.
January 30, 20188 yr Duke lost and didn't drop in the polls....if a #4 Kentucky had lost to Virginia they would have dropped multiple spots. :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.