Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN sets the over/under for the 2018 Bengals

Featured Replies

Now, ESPN has released win projections for all 32 NFL teams for the 2018 season. They have given the Bengals an over/under of 7.5 wins, which wouldn’t improve their record by more then a win if they reached eight wins in 2018.

 

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/1/23/16918162/espn-sets-over-under-for-bengals-win-total-in-2018

 

That sounds about right to me as I sit here now.

 

What do you think?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Over.

 

I would go over too, at least right now.

I would go over too, at least right now.

 

Why?

Under

 

What has improved?

 

Nothing. Unless they make some great draft picks, and even if they do, it's Marvin coaching them up (down).

  • Author
Why?

 

Under

 

What has improved?

 

I have those same thoughts but I also look around the AFC and don't see many real good Pro Football Teams.

 

Additionally, I think Marvin will have a little added edge next year.

I have those same thoughts but I also look around the AFC and don't see many real good Pro Football Teams.

 

Additionally, I think Marvin will have a little added edge next year.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

  • Author

I knew you would like that last line Jim.

I knew you would like that last line Jim.

 

Sorry, couldn't help it, but that was one of the funniest things I read all day. Marvin with an "edge." :lol2:

  • Author
Sorry, couldn't help it, but that was one of the funniest things I read all day. Marvin with an "edge." :lol2:

 

That Cougar Bait thing you said was pretty funny too.

That Cougar Bait thing you said was pretty funny too.

 

We all have our moments, buddy.

I don't think it matters what anyone says right now. Hard to evaluate the team for next year until after the draft, so you have an idea of who is on the team actually.

I might say "over" too, because I feel good about some of these new assistant coaches after reading their resumes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.