Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is the greatest college basketball play of all time?

Featured Replies

I can't vote for the NC State play because of the element of luck involved.

 

Sorry UL fans but how soon we forget U S Reed and his half court shot for the Hogs.

This was a discussion on KSR yesterday, but what do you believe is the greatest college basketball play of all time?

 

As much as I hate it, I think it's Christian Laettner's shot against Kentucky in 1992.

 

Some people just like to watch the world burn. And it's around the Holidays. SMH

A play that should be up there imo is a play that didn't win it, but tied it. Which allowed them to win the title in overtime. That play is Mario Chalmers three for Kansas against Memphis that sent it to overtime. Wasn't just a huge shot at the end, but also was well executed.

I would say Laettner, but I'll go a different route.

 

1998: UC vs. Duke in the Great Alaskan Shootout. Martin to Levitt for the game-winning dunk.

Lorenzo Charles, a wing and a prayer thrown up by Wittenburg where, at that instant, you thought the game was over and Charles came out of nowhere, it seemed

I agree....but the game would have went to OT if Houston had rebounded the miss.

Just to be different give me Kris Jenkin's 3 to beat UNC 2 years ago. This would be an easy choice had Gordon Haywards shot against Duke banked an inch lower on the backboard.

 

Precisely what I was thinking. Gordon's shot would have been the most memorable without a doubt. A midcourt shot sending Butler over Duke-- uh, yeah, that would have topped the list.

 

Sorry UL fans but how soon we forget U S Reed and his half court shot for the Hogs.

 

Speak for yourself. :) I remember it well.

Lenny Brown with the game winner for Xavier Vs. UC. Andy MAC with the No 1 in the country but No 2 in there own city comment.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.