Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vikings 34 Bengals 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the other hand his rookie year was the only time he hasn't exceeded the league average QBR. He's slightly better than average, that's all he'll ever be.

 

There are 32 teams in the NFL. Only one season has Dalton been in the top 50 percent of qbs in qbr and that was 2015. He actually only has one other year where he wasn't 20th or worst and that was 2013 when he was 17th. So for 5 out of his 7 years in the NFL he has been 20th or worst in qbr, which measures how many true game impacting plays a qb makes.

If they don't get some players back on defense, more of the same next week.

 

Basically. Imo Burfict won't be back this season. No reason to since he has had concussion problems before.

It had the feel that it was over in the beginning just by hearing each teams first drive on the radio while driving.

First game that I didn't watch a single down.

 

Hope those that show up on Christmas Eve are thirsty.

First game that I didn't watch a single down.

 

Hope those that show up on Christmas Eve are thirsty.

 

You may be vending beer to yourself that game.

You may be vending beer to yourself that game.

 

"Sorry for all the spoils today. Idk what happen" ~ slurred vendor #879

Glad my Vikings put this one away early. Rarely do you get to say that about an NFL game. I was glad to see Teddy get some time in the 4th.

There are 32 teams in the NFL. Only one season has Dalton been in the top 50 percent of qbs in qbr and that was 2015. He actually only has one other year where he wasn't 20th or worst and that was 2013 when he was 17th. So for 5 out of his 7 years in the NFL he has been 20th or worst in qbr, which measures how many true game impacting plays a qb makes.

 

This is what I found. Perhaps your stats include those guys with 3-5 passes in a year and QBr's of 158?

 

QBR for QB's with 200 completions

2017 15

2016 15

2015 2

2014 20

2013 12

2012 13

2011 13

Dalton is the definition of AVERAGE NFL QB...nothing special but not terrible...the numbers don't lie...

This is what I found. Perhaps your stats include those guys with 3-5 passes in a year and QBr's of 158?

 

QBR for QB's with 200 completions

2017 15

2016 15

2015 2

2014 20

2013 12

2012 13

2011 13

 

No my stats doesn't include guys who barely played. Mine is coming right off espn. I'm very interested to see where you got your info from. Can you send me a link?

 

I'll post the link to mine when I get home because it won't let me on my phone. Because there definitely is a big difference between the two. Yours shows him in top half basically his whole career. Mine I see shows him 20th or worst his whole career.

Glad my Vikings put this one away early. Rarely do you get to say that about an NFL game. I was glad to see Teddy get some time in the 4th.

 

Where does Teddy end up next year?

Dalton is the definition of AVERAGE NFL QB...nothing special but not terrible...the numbers don't lie...

 

Game tape doesnt lie either, hes regressing game by game.

No my stats doesn't include guys who barely played. Mine is coming right off espn. I'm very interested to see where you got your info from. Can you send me a link?

 

I'll post the link to mine when I get home because it won't let me on my phone. Because there definitely is a big difference between the two. Yours shows him in top half basically his whole career. Mine I see shows him 20th or worst his whole career.

 

NFL.com. Sort by QBR.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.