December 10, 20178 yr Final. Terrible effort by the Bengals today. Playoff chances all but gone. If the weren't already after last Monday's loss to Pittsburgh.
December 10, 20178 yr Bengals gave it all they had until the game got out of hand. With half the defense on the sideline in street clothes, little chance of winning this one.
December 10, 20178 yr Author Just saw the end of the Bills/Colts game in the snow wished that would have been on would have rather watched it. lol
December 10, 20178 yr Author Bengals gave it all they had until the game got out of hand. With half the defense on the sideline in street clothes, little chance of winning this one. Unreal I think you are the only guy in America that could watch that game and say. That even one of the Bengals biggest homers Dave Lappin said they quit well before the game was out of hand. I think it was after their next possession after the score was 19-7.
December 10, 20178 yr Unreal I think you are the only guy in America that could watch that game and say. That even one of the Bengals biggest homers Dave Lappin said they quit well before the game was out of hand. I think it was after their next possession after the score was 19-7. Agreed, game was over after the first offensive drive. AJ Green proved today why he is not a top ten receiver in the game, this season he is showing his true colors. Andy was being Andy, not much else you can say. Time for Andy to go via trade while you can maybe still get something for him.
December 10, 20178 yr On a positive note. No reason to think they win any of the last 3 games. So great chance to a top 5 pick and a new coach.
December 10, 20178 yr On a positive note. No reason to think they win any of the last 3 games. So great chance to a top 5 pick and a new coach. How about a new GM?? :lol: Attendance looked good today.
December 10, 20178 yr While this didn't cost them the game today, is there a more undisciplined team in the NFL than the Who-Deys? I can't remember a kick return that wasn't called back for a penalty? Marvin really has them operating like a well oiled machine!
December 10, 20178 yr Author I don't guess we should have thought the Bengals had a chance today. The Bears own the AFC North. The Bears only have 4 wins one over the Panthers and the other 3 (Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals). lol
December 10, 20178 yr PBS felt like Soldier Field today. I'd say it was close to 50/50 fan wise today.
December 10, 20178 yr Author Bengals gave it all they had until the game got out of hand. With half the defense on the sideline in street clothes, little chance of winning this one. You never did answer me, Bengal players calling out their teammates back around game 7-8 doesn't mean anything?? Of course it does!!
December 10, 20178 yr Unreal I think you are the only guy in America that could watch that game and say. That even one of the Bengals biggest homers Dave Lappin said they quit well before the game was out of hand. I think it was after their next possession after the score was 19-7. That is about right. You said the Bengals gave no effort from the start. I disagree. It was 12-7 at halftime.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.