New Years 6 Bowls

GrantNKY

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They did it seems every year for a decade when they were The U.

I know but as someone who grew up in Big 10 country, the Bowl games were always about traveling somewhere and the whole week of festivities not just the game. It's still odd to me that Miami doesn't get that chance.

Thanks. I see I just think that would have been an intriguing match up and good TV.

I agree. I think it's a much better matchup for UCF as well. UCF could keep it somewhat close with Miami. They will get a swift trip back to reality against Auburn.

I know but as someone who grew up in Big 10 country, the Bowl games were always about traveling somewhere and the whole week of festivities not just the game. It's still odd to me that Miami doesn't get that chance.

I think back in the day they relished getting teams on their home field with a huge fan advantage...face it would you rather spend time out of school in Tempe or on South Beach. I think Miami was fine with staying home all those years in the Orange Bowl.

I understand trying to get out of the frozen tundra of the B1G come bowl season...:lol2:

I think back in the day they relished getting teams on their home field with a huge fan advantage...face it would you rather spend time out of school in Tempe or on South Beach. I think Miami was fine with staying home all those years in the Orange Bowl.

I understand trying to get out of the frozen tundra of the B1G come bowl season...:lol2:

I get that but it's still weird to think about for me. Haha

Just a slow clap for a job well done. I get it, you have zero respect for UCF or any G5 teams.
Yep they need to have their own championship. Have 3 levels of division 1 football. No more independent teams and force ND to join a conference.