New Years 6 Bowls

GrantNKY

Miami/Wisconsin a toss up for me right now. I don't think Wisconsin is that great but Miami has looked bad last couple of games. If Miami can get some juice from early turnovers they could run the Badgers out of the stadium. If Wisconsin is able to make it a game into the second half I think Miami will fold...Miami has to get out quick in this one.

Miami was blessed by LOTS of luck earlier in the season. I never was sold on them. The football gods were definitely helping them.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami was blessed by LOTS of luck earlier in the season. I never was sold on them. The football gods were definitely helping them.

They are extremely confusing. I wasn't buying them at all. Then they do what they did to Notre Dame and I'm like Ok this team is actually pretty decent. Then they fall off a cliff. I think Wisconsin should win, but homefield advantage may prevail.

They are extremely confusing. I wasn't buying them at all. Then they do what they did to Notre Dame and I'm like Ok this team is actually pretty decent. Then they fall off a cliff. I think Wisconsin should win, but homefield advantage may prevail.

Should have lost to FSU and GT but got some lucky plays in the end. Cuse had em on the ropes. UNC had em down but they were just better. Pitt finally did what others couldn’t and that was finish. Clemson just demolished em. Expected more than 3 points though.

Should have lost to FSU and GT but got some lucky plays in the end. Cuse had em on the ropes. UNC had em down but they were just better. Pitt finally did what others couldn’t and that was finish. Clemson just demolished em. Expected more than 3 points though.

The game wasn't that close.

Did you see when Miami kicked the field goal? There was 3:29 left in the game. It was 4th and 1 at the Clemson 6. Mark Richt has his team fold like a cheap suit.

Not to correct you, but, 08 and 09. No, we need to make it three in a row.:D
You're right. All the seasons seem to run together. Haha You're the only Trojan fan I know so I apologize in advance for any unnnecesary shots I take the next month. Haha

The game wasn't that close.

Did you see when Miami kicked the field goal? There was 3:29 left in the game. It was 4th and 1 at the Clemson 6. Mark Richt has his team fold like a cheap suit.

I did not. I turned it off early because I knew the result. Miami was a fraud all season imo.

You're right. All the seasons seem to run together. Haha You're the only Trojan fan I know so I apologize in advance for any unnnecesary shots I take the next month. Haha

Saw on ESPN this morning USC has a 7 game winning streak on the Buckeyes. So, will try to make it 8.