Woodson - Brohm Serious Question.

Warrior32

Unreal. Tebow has thrown about 10 college passes and he makes this list? Comical. McCoy? Mustain? The guy that was about 5 for 30 two games ago? He's top 10 in America? Come on folks, you guys are better than this.

Brohm is miles ahead of most of the guys you're throwing around. Quinn is as well. Heck, Zac Taylor is miles ahead of many of these guys, and none of you mentioned him. Leak, an NFL QB? Are these guys serious?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice...Edit it after I do all that work...:lol:
Sorry about that, attached the wrong year.....:lol:

He was #2, in the 2005 season. The question was asked, offered my opinion on both.

For the record....I didn't list these names, just posted them in order of being asked. These are certainly not, the Top #10 QB's in the College, in my opinion....:thumb:

Unreal. Tebow has thrown about 10 college passes and he makes this list? Comical. Mustain? The guy that was about 5 for 30 two games ago? He's top 10 in America? Come on folks, you guys are better than this.

Brohm is miles ahead of most of the guys you're throwing around. Quinn is as well. Heck, Zac Taylor is miles ahead of many of these guys, and none of you mentioned him. Leak, an NFL QB? Are these guys serious?

:thumb: :thumb:

Sorry about that, attached the wrong year.....:lol:

He was #2, in the 2005 season. The question was asked, offered my opinion on both.

For the record....I didn't list these names, just posted them in order of being asked. These are certainly not, the Top #10 QB's in the College, in my opinion....:thumb:

I was throwing some names out there.......Sorry if I didn't put all the QB's on there.....:rolleyes:

I find it very difficult to have Woodson on any list of drafts..... If he is as good as your saying, then we all should see the benefits of his work, Running, Passing, leadership etc. the intangeable...? Im not seeing his name pop out on NFL prognosis reports..... If he cant be an impact player at the collegient level, what makes one think he can do in at the next level????

My Top 10 QB's:

1 - Brady Quinn

2 - Brian Brohm

3 - Chad Henne

4 - Chris Leak

5 - John David Booty

6 - Tyler Palko

7 - Eric Ainge

8 - Jeff Rowe

9 - Troy Smith

10 - Drew Stanton

* - I tried to factor in their NFL ability as well, I don't see much of a future for Troy Smith as an NFL QB.

I think Brohm will be a good NFL QB. His injuries may hurt his draft status a little bit but he will be a solid player for many years.

Woodson has the perfect size for a pro QB, his release is just way too slow. If he had a better Oline protecting him then we may not see as many fumbles either. Did anyone else catch Andrew Ware (announcer of the UK/South Carolina game on ESPN) talking about Woodson was the best QB he had seen all year??? Personally, I thought he was crazy but this guy knows football.

The fact is, there aren't a lot of dominating QB's in college football right now. Leinhart is gone, Vince Young is gone. They could be categorized as dominating a college game. Leak has started for 4 years, Ainge for parts of 3 and neither is close to being a "dominating" player. I think before they are said and done, Tebow and Mustain will be two of the best QB's the SEC has seen in a long time.

My Top 10 QB's:

1 - Brady Quinn

2 - Brian Brohm

3 - Chad Henne

4 - Chris Leak

5 - John David Booty

6 - Tyler Palko

7 - Eric Ainge

8 - Jeff Rowe

9 - Troy Smith

10 - Drew Stanton

* - I tried to factor in their NFL ability as well, I don't see much of a future for Troy Smith as an NFL QB.

Is it just me, or has Tyler Palko been around for about 15 years?

My Top 10 QB's:

1 - Brady Quinn

2 - Brian Brohm

3 - Chad Henne

4 - Chris Leak

5 - John David Booty

6 - Tyler Palko

7 - Eric Ainge

8 - Jeff Rowe

9 - Troy Smith

10 - Drew Stanton

* - I tried to factor in their NFL ability as well, I don't see much of a future for Troy Smith as an NFL QB.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering why Smith was so low. He has a very good arm, and I think if he is able to fit into a system like Palmer where he can watch for a year or two, then he will be just fine.

The thing that decievingly separates Smith from other QBs IMO, is that his recieving core, last year and this year, is flat out awesome. Ginn, Gonzalez, Holmes (last year), and also Pittman can catch a ball and run with it.

My top 10:

1. Brady Quinn - Notre Dame

2. Chris Leak - Florida

3. Chad Henne - Michigan

4. Troy Smith - Ohio State

5. Brian Brohm (pre-injury) - Louisville

6. JDB - USC

7. Drew Tate - Iowa

8. Erik Ainge - Tennessee

9. Syvelle Newton - South Carolina

10. JaMarcus Russell - LSU

Other notables:

Dennis Dixon - Oregon

JP Wilson - Alabama

Will Proctor - Clemson

Paul Thompson - Oklahoma

I was throwing some names out there.......Sorry if I didn't put all the QB's on there.....:rolleyes:
No need for the "eyes rolling", just responding to you list, toward others comments.

You asked the question, I placed them in the order I thought....We all have opinions.

:thumb: