Woodson - Brohm Serious Question.

Warrior32

I only want serious answers, and please dont turn this into a bashing thread.

I was at work the other night and we got to talking about Kentucky Football and my boss ask me what I thought about Woodson, And I told him that I believe he's in the Top 10 QB's In the nation, He Kinda laughed at me and they Tagged up on me, saying that, Woodson at best, Is a Fair QB and wouldn't rank in the top 20 QB's in the Nation, WOW.

He ask me If I was a NFL owner what QB I would take IF I had 1st pick, Of Course He thought I would pick Woodson, And I thought for a Second and I said Brohm From Louisville. Again I got laughed at.

These were names that they said they would take over Brohm, Also names they said were better then Woodson.

Ainge - UT

Henne - Mich.

McCoy - Texas

JDB - USC

Tebow - Flordia

Leak - Flordia

Smith - OSU

Mustain - Ark.

So my 1st Question is, Where would you rank Woodson this year, Based on what he has done to date?

My 2nd question is, Where would you rank Brohm ( forget the injury ) based on what he has done at Louisville to date, Compared to all the QB's in college Football.

My answer for Question #1 - 6th

My answer for Question #2 - 1st

That is exactly what I told my Boss. Was I wrong on what I said?

Thoughts?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woodson has progressed well and given more time, he can be a "good college QB", not great but good.

Here's my rankings, including Brohm:....based off where I think they are now, excluding Brohm and his injury, with the position beside them of whom I would take first

1 - Henne - Mich.

2 - Smith - OSU

3 - Ainge - UT

4 - Brohm - UL

5 - JDB - USC

6 - Leak - Florida

7 - McCoy - Texas

8 - Tebow - Florida

9 - Mustain - Ark.

10 - Woodson - UK (#6-#9, all can hurt you with accuracy and quick feet, Woodson needs to make better decisions)

I think McCoy, Tebow and Mustain will be very good....still early. Henne from Michigan, has excellent arm strength and I like his poise.

I was at work the other night and we got to talking about Kentucky Football and my boss ask me what I thought about Woodson, And I told him that I believe he's in the Top 10 QB's In the nation, He Kinda laughed at me and they Tagged up on me, saying that, Woodson at best, Is a Fair QB and wouldn't rank in the top 20 QB's in the Nation, WOW.

He ask me If I was a NFL owner what QB I would take IF I had 1st pick, Of Course He thought I would pick Woodson, And I thought for a Second and I said Brohm From Louisville. Again I got laughed at.

These were names that they said they would take over Brohm, Also names they said were better then Woodson.

Ainge - UT

Henne - Mich.

McCoy - Texas

JDB - USC

Tebow - Flordia

Leak - Flordia

Smith - OSU

Mustain - Ark.

So my 1st Question is, Where would you rank Woodson this year, Based on what he has done to date?

My 2nd question is, Where would you rank Brohm ( forget the injury ) based on what he has done at Louisville to date, Compared to all the QB's in college Football.

Thoughts?

Tebow will be a good college QB, but unless his passing vastly improves, he will never be an NFL QB prospect. Mustain has not shown enough to be considered that highly either in my opinion. Woodson is as good a passer as Ainge from UT from what I have seen and wll more than likely be an NFL QB.

Ainge - UT

Henne - Mich.

McCoy - Texas

JDB - USC

Tebow - Flordia

Leak - Flordia

Smith - OSU

Mustain - Ark.

Thoughts?

Well I am a huge UK fan but I dont think Woodson is anywhere close to being one of the top 10 QB's in the nation...But as for the people you have in the list I would have at 7th in front of Mustain and Tebow RIGHT NOW. Because right now Woodson is the better QB out of them two, but those two will end up being better QB's than woodson.

But that is just with the players you had in the list, I can think of alot more QB's in the nation that are better than Woodson. I would say Woodson is at the very end of the top 20 QB's in the nation at best IMO...

Woodson has progressed well and given more time, he can be a "good college QB", not great but good.

Here's my rankings, including Brohm:....based off where I think they are now, excluding Brohm and his injury, with the position beside them of whom I would take first

1 - Henne - Mich.

2 - Smith - OSU

3 - Ainge - UT

4 - Brohm - UL

5 - JDB - USC

6 - Leak - Florida

7 - McCoy - Texas

8 - Tebow - Florida

9 - Mustain - Ark.

10 - Woodson - UK (#6-#9, all can hurt you with accuracy and quick feet, Woodson needs to make better decisions)

I think McCoy, Tebow and Mustain will be very good....still early. Henne from Michigan, has excellent arm strength and I like his poise.

You wouldn't want Quinn?