Auburn 26 Alabama 14

newarkcatholicfan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it interesting that Stidham and Harris played on the same youth league football team in Richmond.

I believe that Auburn may be a little better than Alabama at this point of the season. Alabama has lost some key players to injury and Auburn seems to be improving weekly.

I've recovered enough to surface. Man tgat was tough to watch. For everyone complaining about Bamas schedule most teams in the SEC play the same type of schedule....this year the bottom of the SEC west and Tennessee were just awful. Check your favorite teams schedule and I'm sure you've payed 2 or 3 layups.

Not saying it's better, but what's the excuse for the loss last night? Auburn is just better. You think Syracuse and Pitt are better than Miami and Clemson? Is Iowa better than Ohio State? Of course not. Is Auburn better than Alabama? Probably.

Wait what? Is this some kind of crazy osu fan type of thinking? So osu gets pounded on the road against a bad Iowa team. But that just means they just didn't show up. Bama plays a top 10 team on the road and losses by 10 and that proves Auburn is just better? It couldn't be maybe Alabama just didn't execute as well that day? Just means Auburn is better?

For what it's worth I think where the game was played did matter. At auburn then auburn wins. At Bama then Bama wins. Neutral site probably comes down to the last play.

Wait what? Is this some kind of crazy osu fan type of thinking? So osu gets pounded on the road against a bad Iowa team. But that just means they just didn't show up. Bama plays a top 10 team on the road and losses by 10 and that proves Auburn is just better? It couldn't be maybe Alabama just didn't execute as well that day? Just means Auburn is better?

For what it's worth I think where the game was played did matter. At auburn then auburn wins. At Bama then Bama wins. Neutral site probably comes down to the last play.

Just answer the question fc? Is Iowa better than Ohio State? Then answer the question whether Auburn is better than Alabama. It's a simple yes or no.

Neither, Auburn isn't better than Bama and Iowa isn't better than OSU.

But which one is closer to being the reality? If Alabama and Auburn played 10 times how many times is Bama winning? Maybe 6. If Ohio State and Iowa played how many times is OSU winning? 8-9.

Just answer the question fc? Is Iowa better than Ohio State? Then answer the question whether Auburn is better than Alabama. It's a simple yes or no.

Honestly maybe Iowa is better than osu. It's one thing to just lose on the road to a worst team. It's another thing to get completely manhandled like osu did. It's a lot more reasonable to say maybe Iowa is just better than osu after destroying them. Than it is to say auburn is definitely better than Bama after winning by 10 at home.

Now is it silly of my to flat out say yes Iowa is better, yes. Just like it's silly to say obviuosly Auburn is just better. You osu fans and how you think and how you almost try to paint everything in the better for osu is funny lol.

But which one is closer to being the reality? If Alabama and Auburn played 10 times how many times is Bama winning? Maybe 6. If Ohio State and Iowa played how many times is OSU winning? 8-9.

Based on the beat down iowa put on osu. It's hard to say osu wins 8 or 9 times. Especially if 5 of those games are at Iowa.

Honestly maybe Iowa is better than osu. It's one thing to just lose on the road to a worst team. It's another thing to get completely manhandled like osu did. It's a lot more reasonable to say maybe Iowa is just better than osu after destroying them. Than it is to say auburn is definitely better than Bama after winning by 10 at home.

Now is it silly of my to flat out say yes Iowa is better, yes. Just like it's silly to say obviuosly Auburn is just better. You osu fans and how you think and how you almost try to paint everything in the better for osu is funny lol.

Oh come on. That's crap and you know it. Iowa is a garbage team that played out of their damn minds for one game.

I think i came in on the backside of a conversation. What you're saying is true....I think OSU is much better than Iowa

I think i came in on the backside of a conversation. What you're saying is true....I think OSU is much better than Iowa

My point is you are so much better off losing to crappy teams than you are good teams. The excuses are built in for you.