Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 21 Central 20

Featured Replies

Shout out to Corbin and everybody that tried to write an off! Congrats

Wow!

  • Author

Congrats to Corbin..

Great job, Red Hounds.. I was pulling for you.. Looking forward to seeing you play next week in Lexington.

Congrats Corbin Redhounds. Must have been one heck of a game. Now, go on to Kroger Field and bring back the gold ! Pikeville Panthers will be pulling for y'all, and the Raceland Rams !!

Huge win for Coach Haddix and his program. After the last two years and how they lost I was afraid it was going to happen again, but it didn’t. The ‘Hounds with the win in search of the #huntfor6 . You gotta love it.

Was perplexed about Central's kicking game, or lack thereof. They literally attempted no field goals. I understand going for it on the 4th and goal from the 1, but on 4th and 10 from the 11, and no PAT FGs. I saw them use a kicker in a couple games earlier in the year. Maybe it was game script, but it really could have made a difference in this game.

I think I pretty much picked every other game correctly tonight. This one was a surprise. Congrats to Corbin on a great win!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.