Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 21 Central 20

Featured Replies

Congrats Corbin. Get one more next week.

I think I pretty much picked every other game correctly tonight. This one was a surprise. Congrats to Corbin on a great win!

 

Wrong, you picked CAL to beat Mayfield, too.

Wrong, you picked CAL to beat Mayfield, too.

 

I certainly said multiple times that CAL isn't winning at Mayfield. I even did research and pointed out that Mayfield has only lost once at home since 2009.

Great win for Corbin on the road.

 

I believe Corbin has been underestimated by many all year. I thought they were the #1 team in 3A for a big part of the season. Some people discounted them because of their loss to Beechwood. We are seeing how good Beechwod is this year so nothing wrong with that loss at Beechwood. In fact, that game and playing on the road probably helped Corbin get ready for this game.

 

We have a great 3A title game set up with the two teams I have thought were the top 2 teams in 3A most of the season. The difference for me after last night's scores is I thought Boyle would be a clear favorite to win and it looks like a tossup now.

Congrats Corbin! Mayfield is pulling for ya!

 

Hounds' fans pulling for the Cards as well. Corbin-Mayfield, two old rivals- nothing but respect!

Estep came through with 2 big punts in the 4th quarter for the Hounds, not too shabby for a back up,

One thing for sure with the talent coming up soon, if we win a title this year it may be the

beginning of alot of trips to the state title game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.