Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Da Bears

Which team will give Da Bears their first loss 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will give Da Bears their first loss

    • Arizona Cardinals
      13%
      6
    • San Fran 49ers
      0%
      0
    • Miami Dolphins
      2%
      1
    • NY Giants
      27%
      12
    • NY Jets
      0%
      0
    • NE Patriots
      31%
      14
    • Minnesota Vikings
      0%
      0
    • St. Louis Rams
      4%
      2
    • Tampa Bay Bucs
      2%
      1
    • Detroit Lions
      0%
      0
    • GB Packers
      2%
      1
    • They enter the playoffs, 16-0.
      15%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Without Fitzgerald? Bold...

Larry is awesome, no question, but they are deep there as you know and that shouldn't preclude them from pulling the upset. The key for them (IMHO) will be finding a way to get Edge involved against that unreal defense. Just smell one brewing here, that's all I'm saying. :p

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Larry is awesome, no question, but they are deep there as you know and that shouldn't preclude them from pulling the upset. The key for them (IMHO) will be finding a way to get Edge involved against that unreal defense. Just smell one brewing here, that's all I'm saying. :p

Edge almost got to 100 yards against the Rams. I'm sure he'll break out against the Bears. It's only logical... :lol: :p

Edge almost got to 100 yards against the Rams. I'm sure he'll break out against the Bears. It's only logical... :lol: :p

Monday night.

Honeymoon of new stadium / big crowd still in the air.

Denny Green is fighting for his job.

The Edge is furious and appears focused on getting "it right."

No one on the planet thinks they have a chance (umm, like the Titans last weekend).

The Bears fans and National Media are talking about 16-0.:rolleyes:

The O-line has to eventually figure it out, and the least likely night to do it may be the one.

 

Of course, 42-14 wouldn't surprise me either. ;)

I'll go Vikings as a shot in the dark.

Chicago is the best team in the NFL right now I think with the Chargers playing a close second. Things will probably change as the year goes on but if the Bears have home field and Grossman keeps playing the way he does then the will be in the Super Bowl. Amazing defense, 2 solid RB's, QB? down the stretch..... weather!

I know it sounds like a long shot and it would be but I voted 16-0. The way Da Bears are playing right now they could be Da unbeaten Da super bowl champions.

Not sure the Fitzgeraldless Cards have a chance tonight. Enjoy watching THE best linebacker in the game...period.

I will say the Rams are the first to beat them...

Cards!!! :D

 

 

 

 

I think the Bears stopmed the Bird before the game... :walk:

Cards!!! :D

 

 

 

 

I think the Bears stopmed the Bird before the game... :walk:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was just for you OR... ;)

Looks like I will be one of 6 to be the furthest off!

 

Oh well, at least it was fun to think about the undefeated season. All hope to the Colts again. :rolleyes:

Looks like I might be one of only 4 to make the correct pick.

5. I forgot to vote, but have my pick on DVD from earlier tonight... :D

5. I forgot to vote, but have my pick on DVD from earlier tonight... :D

 

With 9:51 still remaining, you getting worried yet? :sssh:

With 9:51 still remaining, you getting worried yet? :sssh:

Nope... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.