Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Advice for trip to Nashville

Featured Replies

Been to Nashville a few times always a great place to go. We have a big group maybe 20 people going down next Friday, going to the UK/Vandy game Saturday, and then the Bengals/Titans game Sunday. Should be a heck of a time!

 

We usually stay at Hampton Inn downtown. It is a little expensive but we have a decent amount going where it will cost me $149 for the hotel for the trip. They do offer free breakfast and snacks when you come back from the bars! Also a couple min walk to Broadway.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to broadway and 2nd street and man I've not seen that many people on two streets in my LIFE......Walk up the walk bridge that goes over the river and you can see where the Titans play.

I will be there this weekend. Doing Top Golf, Titans game, and Jeff Ruby's.

Ill be down there that weekend too with a big group. We are going to the UK game on Saturday and then the Bengals game on Sunday.

  • Author

Is everything within walking distance? As in from the stadium to Broadway?

Is everything within walking distance? As in from the stadium to Broadway?

 

Vandy's stadium is about 2 miles from the heart of the Broadway strip, so I guess so, but that'd be a hike.

  • Author
Vandy's stadium is about 2 miles from the heart of the Broadway strip, so I guess so, but that'd be a hike.

 

So do you suggest taking a bus of what?

So do you suggest taking a bus of what?

 

Are you staying near the stadium?

 

Most hotels in the area have free shuttles to and from the Broadway strip. If not, I'd just take a cab or uber. Wouldn't be more than a few bucks each way.

I was there this weekend and was really impressed with the Kentucky/Bengals crowd on Broadway. Great times had by all.

I was there this weekend and was really impressed with the Kentucky/Bengals crowd on Broadway. Great times had by all.

 

Half of NKY was down there.

Half of NKY was down there.

 

Me too!

Me too!

 

I think I saw you in a couple of photos!

 

I'm saving my weekend for a more exciting weekend of hoops! I'm heading down this weekend.

I think I saw you in a couple of photos!

 

Heavens. I hope not. My wife didn't know I went down there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.