Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Detroit 8 New York 3

Featured Replies

I guess we listened to the same comedian:

 

I actually stole mine from Bill Simmons off of Page 2 on ESPN. He started saying it about 4-5 years ago. It is true though.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Tigers are for real and their end of the season slump and failing to capture the division didn't phase them one bit. I feel sorry for Jeter because I respect him but I love watching the Yankees go down after they invest huge amounts of money into players who can't handle media pressure, I just love it!

Every year that the Reds haven't made the postseason, which has happened a lot recently, I always adopt a team to make the playoffs a little more exciting. I have adopted the Tigers as my team, and I say GO TIGERS!

Would Reds fans be interested in a trade for ARod and move him back to SS?

 

 

Never in a million years would I ever want that prima dona cry-baby associated with the city of Cincinnati.

 

 

Great win for the Tigers!!! All those Yankee fans predicting a sweep must be feeling pretty bad right about now....

In a short series the "hot team" moves on. The Tigers young pitchers compared to the Yankees older guys was the difference. Man...I hate sports.

It is always a great day when the evil empire gets punked by a team that few gave a chance at winning.

Never in a million years would I ever want that prima dona cry-baby associated with the city of Cincinnati.

 

 

Great win for the Tigers!!! All those Yankee fans predicting a sweep must be feeling pretty bad right about now....

:thumb: And for his salary.

How cool was the player fan interaction after the game? I Couldn't have scripted a better scene. God bless the tigers for destroying the over paid, over hyped, EVIL EMPIRE!!!!!!!!

Me, too. I'm happy that Sean Casey gets to continue to experience post-season baseball.

I wanted the Yankees to win but I agree on the new "mayor" of Detroit in the playoffs. As I said, now that the Yankees are oput I am pulling for the Tigers. Leyland and Casey are two of my favorites and both deserve this post season run.

Tigers win series 4 games to 1. Yanks were very outplayed and showed no heart in any of the games!

 

3 games to 1

First game it looked like New York would be on their way. But they ran into 2 buzz saws named Rogers and Bonderman. Both pitched outstanding games and kept Torre off his game. The Yanks were handed their butts the last three games. Tigers are on a roll at the right time.

Torre is as good as gone, as well as Lou's chance to fail in the most volatile job in all of sports.

  • Author

Part of the reason I like watching the Yankees get whipped in the playoffs is to see who is given their pink slip and sent out the door. From A-Rod's interview last night after the game I thought it seemed that maybe he was a little worried about the upcoming offseason even though he kept insisting that he was 100% committed to being a Yankee and that he hopes they don't want to trade him!

^ He has a no trade clause and says he wants to stay so we will see how true that is.

They are not trading the MVP from one year ago. Torre has lead them to 12 straight Division wins (Bobby Cox). He is staying. Pitching is what we need. Maybe we can buy those two Tiger pitchers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.