October 8, 200619 yr They are not trading the MVP from one year ago. Torre has lead them to 12 straight Division wins (Bobby Cox). He is staying. Pitching is what we need. Maybe we can buy those two Tiger pitchers. Torre is gone. Done deal...
October 8, 200619 yr Author They are not trading the MVP from one year ago. Torre has lead them to 12 straight Division wins (Bobby Cox). He is staying. Pitching is what we need. Maybe we can buy those two Tiger pitchers. You're wrong, Joe Torre has led the Yankees to 9 consecutive division titles, not 12.
October 8, 200619 yr I might be wrong about Joe too...I just saw the report that he might be gone. I like Joe but dog gone it, you don't lose to the Red Sox up three game to none. We have the money lets buy a great manager. (See other post on other topic)
October 8, 200619 yr They are not trading the MVP from one year ago. Torre has lead them to 12 straight Division wins (Bobby Cox). He is staying. Pitching is what we need. Maybe we can buy those two Tiger pitchers. Well you made two predictions here and one has already come to be inaccurate.....I think A-Rod is gone personally.
October 12, 200619 yr Where did you go Mustang? I'll "predict" that you will respond to the fact that I "predicted" Joe would stay.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.