top- Monday 10/23

Highlands v Dixie

NDA v Cooper

bottom- Tuesday 10/24

Ryle v Beechwood

St. Henry vs NCC

Semi's 10/25

Final 10/26

NDA going for 11th straight Region 9 title is amazing. That's 2 Athletic Directors, 3 different Head Coaches and almost 3 complete (frosh>sr) classes turning over. Can't think of another sport or school with that turnover and those results.

Let me help you out.... Notre Dame swimming.

Is it really that amazing? What does turnover in Athletic Director's have to do with success?

In this case, nothing changed. But I think bringing in great coaches and promoting a positive culture can make a big difference at any school. Wouldn't that start with the AD?

yes, swimming - I just looked that up. amazing record.

In this case, nothing changed. But I think bringing in great coaches and promoting a positive culture can make a big difference at any school. Wouldn't that start with the AD?

yes, swimming - I just looked that up. amazing record.

I am sure NDA has excellent coaches and obviously a winning culture. With that said talent matters more and I think it would be harder to fail than succeed with the girls that have made up that program.

So did the almighty Pandas lose tonight in the 9th region finals?

As usual, like nails on a chalkboard...

A talented, hard working Notre Dame team of high school girls, lost to a talented, hardworking St Henry team of high school girls. Good luck to St Henry.

Your venom for the private high schools in Park Hills is more consistent than Cal Ripken.

As usual, like nails on a chalkboard...

A talented, hard working Notre Dame team of high school girls, lost to a talented, hardworking St Henry team of high school girls. Good luck to St Henry.

Your venom for the private high schools in Park Hills is more consistent than Cal Ripken.

Has zero to do with the location of the school. Just asked a question and obviously someone answered it.