Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 44 Lexington Christian 28

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anchor Down

 

VanCleave supposedly put on a show

Watched some of the 2nd half on Prepspin. Danville won the battle upfront in the 2nd half. They have one of the best 1-2 backfield punches in the state with Harris and Van Cleave.

Ok, here's my take, I only saw second half, but wow! Danville QB, Thornton, awesome, # 4 for Danville ( warren) unreal, #53 for Danville, ( beast).

QB ( Nevis) for LCA, really good. This was 2 really good teams. NOW, I'm gonna call it like I see it, and some of my Mayfield partners ain't gonna agree I'm sure, Mayfield, should they get to Lexington, can't beat Danville. Sorry guys, and I know you want me to be all positive, and what not, but there you have it.

Danville looked like the more battle tested team. They stayed calm and made plays. Once the tide turned late in the first half, Danville went to another level. LCA is very good. There will be a rematch in a few weeks.

\There will be a rematch in a few weeks.

 

And as MANY on here pointed out, it's very difficult to beat a team twice in a season.

Ads looked impressive, especially in the second half. It might be that NEITHER team gets there, but I would love to see the seemingly unstoppable Danville offense against the stingy DeSales defense. The Colts are giving up 9 points per game against a tough schedule and have given up a TOTAL of 3 points the last four games. There are these teams named CAL and Mayfield before that, of course.

The big turning point seemed to happen when LCA got called for having too many men on the field in the first half. Allowed Danville to make that big 4th & 1 run to make it 21-14 rather than punting the ball and being down two scores, especially at a time when the defense was struggling to stop LCA. The predicted rematch for the regional title in a few weeks will be quite the battle.

 

This is also the first time that Danville has ended the regular season undefeated since 1994.

I feel bad for whatever mountain team has to drive to Danville in two weeks. That's going to be a long ride home.

Can a Danville fan tell me why their corners play so far off the ball? A team could quick slant them all night. OAN: Danville did a great job containing Wheatley and Burton. Vancleace, all I can say is WOWWWWWWWWW!!! Kid is a PLAYER!!!!

Who was in on the big hit late for Danville. It looks like Don Harris and someone else but I can't see for sure who the other player is. I believe it's Bell but not 100% sure.

Christian Hill reminds me of that lineman from Newport Central Catholic a couple years ago. If he don't wanna get blocked, he's not getting blocked. Straight BEAST!!!!

Who was in on the big hit late for Danville. It looks like Don Harris and someone else but I can't see for sure who the other player is. I believe it's Bell but not 100% sure.

 

#34

#34

 

Darian Bell. I thought it was him but wasn't sure.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.